FD Interest Rates 2019309 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Pune
- 2 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Pune at a Glance
- 2.1 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Pune
- 2.2 Documentation Needed to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Pune
- 2.3 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Pune Branch Details
About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Pune
Pune is the hub of educational and fashion designing institutes, and auto ancillaries in Maharashtra and India. The students who study and the people who work here crave for financial security that can be assured with a fixed deposit in Pune, a popular city in the state of Maharashtra. Talking about the bank where you can open a fixed deposit, IDFC Bank emerges out as a popular option due to its attractive interest rates. Find out the salient feature, eligibility and the documents you need to make with respect to IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Pune.
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Pune at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4.00% - 7.70%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹10,000|
|Maximum Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Pune
There seems to be no eligibility criteria for opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in Pune. But those who can receive the benefits of the bank’s fixed deposit are shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
Documentation Needed to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Pune
The documents for each type of customers are described below for you to look at.
Documents for Individuals and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Pune
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Pune Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Pune||Amar Avinash Corporate City, 3rd Floor, Above HSBC Bank, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001||IDFB0041351||411751002||66483000|