Mutual Funds SIP Invest Now1151 views
Table of Contents
Indiabulls Mutual Fund is one of the renowned mutual fund company in India which is registered with SEBI vide Registration No. MF/068/11/03. Indiabulls Mutual Fund has been constituted as a Trust with Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. as its Sponsor and Indiabulls Trustee Company Ltd as its Trustee.
Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited is India’s acclaimed fastest growing private sector financial service company which offers Consumer Finance, Housing Finance, Commercial Loans, Asset Management and Advisory services in its product category. The company is aimed to provide a multitude of financial services spanning across the network of customer touch-points. Indiabulls caters to more than 500,000 customers across the varied range of financial products through its several branches, call centre & Internet accessibility throughout India. It is also the top-notch financial service providers in terms of net worth.
Board of Directors for Indiabulls Asset Management Company Ltd.
The list of board of directors are as under:
1. AMC Directors
- Mr. Ashok Kacker(I.R.S-Retd-Associate Director)
- Mr. Akshay Gupta (Associate Director & CEO)
- Mr. G.C Srivastava(I.R.S-Retd-Independent Director)
- Mr. Jitendra Sanghavi(Chartered Accountant-Independent Director)
2. Trustee Directors
- Mr. Prabhat Kumar(IAS-Retd-Independent Director)
- Lt. Gen K.M Seth(Independent Director)
- Mr. K.Vasudevan (I.R.S-Retd-Independent Director)
- Mr. Ajit Mittal(Associate Director)
The registrar of Indiabulls Asset Management Company Ltd. Is M/s Karvy Computershare Pvt. Ltd.
The fund managers are classified as follows:
- Mr. Amit Thakkar(Vice President -Fund Management)
- Mr. Malay Shah(Head-Fixed Income)
- Mr. Sumit Bhatnagar (Head-Equity funds and Fund Manager-Equity)
Products offered by Indiabulls Mutual Fund
1. Equity Funds
Equity funds are those funds which invest in stock markets directly. These funds have the potential of generating high growth returns with relatively medium to high risk by investing in such shares. Equities are designed in order to meet out the long-term or short-term investment needs of the investors. The following equity funds are offered by Indiabulls Mutual Fund.
- Indiabulls Blue Chip Fund
- Indiabulls Value Discovery Fund
- Indiabulls Arbitrage Fund
2. Debt Funds
Debt funds are the funds which primarily invest in short/long term bonds, money market instruments, and floating rate debt securities. The main aim is to generate regular and consistent income to investors. The following debt funds are offered by Indiabulls Mutual Fund:
- Indiabulls Liquid Fund
- Indiabulls Short Term Fund
- Indiabulls Gilt Fund
- Indiabulls Ultra Short Term Fund
- Indiabulls Income Fund
- Indiabulls Monthly Income Plan
(Data taken from AMC Website)