FD Interest Rates 2019326 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit in Agra
The fixed deposit is one of the best and secure ways to invest and increase the savings. It is one of the ways in which the depositors can put their money for a fixed period of time and grow the savings. IndusInd bank offers good interest rate over the fixed deposit which helps the depositor in gaining the good return over a period of time.
IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit in Agra at a glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 8.65%|
|Minimum Investment amount||₹ 1000|
|Tenure||7 Days TO 10 Years|
Below mentioned individual or group are eligible for a fixed deposit
- The applicant should be the Resident of India.
- Joint (max. 4 people)
- Hindu undivided family (HUF)
- A guardian on behalf of a minor
- Sole proprietorship firms
- Partnership firm
- Limited Companies
- Trust Accounts
- Application form
- Copy of PAN Card / Form 60 or 61 (in case the customer does not have PAN Card)
- 2 Photographs of Depositor’s
- Identity Proof and Address Proof
- Any other related documents as applicable to proprietorship concern, Partnership Firm, Company, HUF etc.
To get more detailed information, visit Fixed Deposit Agra.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Agra
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Agra||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Chitora||Block No.48/6, Ground Floor, Puneet Vrindavan Building Sanjay Place, Agra - 282002||INDB0000064||282234002||0562 2526452 / 72 / 78 2526394|
|Ground Floor #409, Village: Chitaura, Po: Chitaura, Block: Shamshabad, Tehsil- Fatehabad, Dist: Agra, Uttar Pradesh-283125||INDB0000495||282234502||8795839006|