FD Interest Rates 2018670 views
Table of Contents
About Karur Vysya Bank
Karur Vysya Bank Fixed Deposit offers you with the flexibility of obtaining interest at regular intervals(half-yearly / quarterly/monthly) and is preferably been suited for persons who are dependent on regular interest income.
- Individuals, HUF, Trust, Partnership firms, Companies, Associations etc. are eligible to open the account.
- Depositors can pay interest at regular intervals(Half Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly). But monthly interest is allowed at discounted rate,
- Availability of nomination facility.
- Availability of loan on deposit
- Premature closure is permitted based on the applicable norms
Domestic Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
|Time Bucket||Revised interest|
(Less than 1 crore)
|7 Days to 14 days||5.00%|
|15 Days to 30 days||5.00%|
|31 Days to 45 days||5.50%|
|46 Days to 90 days||6.00%|
|91 Days to 180 Days||6.90%|
|181 Days to 270 days||6.75%|
|271 Days to less than 1 year||6.75%|
|1 year to less than 2 years||6.75%|
|2 years to less than 3 years||7.00%|
|3 years and above||7.00%|
|KVB – Tax Shield||7.00%|
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum amount is ₹100/- and no restriction on the maximum amount
- These deposits are entitled only for simple interest.
- Period of Deposit may differ as per the depositor’s choice. However minimum and maximum period shall be 15 days and 10 years respectively.
- The interest earned on the deposits will carry the TDS as permissible. In case if interest is not claimed by the depositor, it will not be permissible for any subsequent interest.
Karur Vysya Bank Fixed Deposit Schemes
1. Senior Citizen Deposits
In senior citizen deposits, KVB offers term deposits with both cumulative and non-cumulative options where senior citizens are entitled to a preferential rate of interest.
2. KVB Manimala
KVB Manimala is a Monthly Deposit scheme, designed for those persons who wish to invest a fixed sum of money per month with an objective of getting a lump sum amount on the maturity of the deposit. Manimala Deposit scheme is primarily meant for those depositors who earn regular monthly income in order to accumulate their savings.
3. KVB Tax-Shield
Deposits made under KVB’s Tax Shield are entitled to tax benefits under Section 80 C of the Income-tax act up to a sum of ₹1.50 lac.
4. Rainbow Deposits
KVB’s Rainbow FD Scheme offers an attractive combination of all the features of both Savings Bank Account and Fixed Deposit account that provides “High liquidity with maximum returns”.
Karur Vysya Bank Fixed Deposit Form
You need to fill up Karur Vysya Bank Fixed Deposit Form as your application towards fixed deposits. Download it from the website of Karur Vysya Bank and fill up the details such as your name, joint account holder’s name, house address, PAN number, phone number, deposit amount and time period for which you want to subscribe your FD. Don’t forget to fill the nomination form that is an option for filling it along with FD form.