- Eyeing best Axis mutual funds for long-term investment? Choose from Axis Long Term Equity Fund, Axis Mid Cap Fund, etc
- Invest in top-performing Axis Mutual Funds @Wishfin
Axis Mutual Fund ranks amongst reputed asset management companies (AMCs) in India by offering a wide range of mutual fund schemes that can serve varied investment goals. If your goal is to generate significantly higher surplus over a long period, Axis equity mutual funds would be the way forward. However, you must have a high-risk taking capability as the returns can fluctuate in the short to mid-term investing in these funds. So, keep reading and choose from the best Axis equity funds shown in this post.
Table of Contents
Best Axis Equity Funds
These funds invest basically in equity and equity-related instruments of companies. The investments are made with a view to generate long-term capital appreciation.
|Axis Equity Mutual Fund Schemes||Rating||1-year Return||3-year Return||5-year Return|
|Axis Long Term Equity Fund||5 Star||-1.16%||10.67%||12.91%|
|Axis Bluechip Fund||5 Star||1.55%||12.88%||10.99%|
|Axis Midcap Fund||4 Star||0.06%||10.70%||11.70%|
|Axis Focused 25 Fund||4 Star||-5.49%||12.78%||12.83%|
How to Invest in Axis Mutual Fund Online?
Seeking to invest in Axis mutual funds online? You can do so at Wishfin, an online financial marketplace that enables investors to subscribe for the best mutual fund schemes available. To invest in any of Axis mutual funds, you need to follow the steps described below.
- Go to www.wishfin.com
- Click on ‘Mutual Funds’ tab
- Click on ‘Register/Login’
Registration Steps for New Investors
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify and Continue’
- Enter your full name, email ID, the city you live in
- Create a password meeting the desired requirements as laid down
- Click on ‘Sign Up”
The account will be created by which you can login.
- Enter your mobile number or email ID
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number
- Select ‘Axis Mutual Fund’ from the scroll containing a list of Asset Management Companies (AMCs)
- Choose the particular Reliance Mutual Fund scheme you wish to invest in
- Click on ‘Invest’ beneath the scheme
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on July 22, 2019, and pertains to regular plan of the schemes shown above.
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.