Mutual Funds SIP Invest Now402 views
- Which are the best Reliance debt mutual funds available to investors?
- You can get a complete list here and that will include Reliance Gilt Securities Fund, Reliance Liquid Fund and others
The name ‘Reliance’ is prevalent everywhere, including the asset management space of India. It is a leading asset management firm by offering a variety of mutual fund schemes attuned to meet different financial goals of investors with different risk appetite. All those whose risk appetite is on the lower side, Reliance has debt mutual funds to offer. These funds are known to provide stable returns to investors. Let’s check out some of the best Reliance debt mutual funds.
Table of Contents
List of Top-performing Reliance Debt Mutual Funds
These funds invest the capital mainly in fixed income instruments to generate stable returns.
|Reliance Debt Mutual Funds||Rating||1-year Return||3-year Return||5-year Return||10-year Return|
|Reliance Gilt Securities Fund||5 Star||16.03%||9.35%||10.98%||8.64%|
|Reliance Liquid Fund||5 Star||7.52%||7.12%||7.63%||7.84%|
|Reliance Income Fund||4 Star||14.45%||7.57%||9.08%||7.65%|
|Reliance Money Market Fund||4 Star||8.70%||7.52%||7.85%||7.97%|
|Reliance Low Duration Fund||4 Star||6.68%||6.87%||7.58%||7.92%|
|Reliance Prime Debt Fund||4 Star||7.88%||7.27%||7.99%||8.02%|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on August 1, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in Reliance Debt Mutual Funds Online?
One of the best ways by which you can invest in the best Reliance debt mutual funds online is Wishfin, a neutral financial marketplace wherein you can check the top-performing mutual fund schemes and invest in. Just follow the steps shown below and invest in Reliance debt funds online.
- Visit www.wishfin.com
- Click on ‘Mutual Funds’ tab
- Click on ‘Register/Login’
Registration Steps for New Investors
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify and Continue’
- Enter your full name, email ID, the city you live in
- Create a password meeting the desired requirements as laid down
The account will be created by which you can login.
- Enter your mobile number or email ID
- Enter the OTP received
- Select ‘Reliance Mutual Fund’ from the scroll containing a list of Asset Management Companies (AMCs)
- A list of Reliance mutual fund schemes will appear on the screen
- Go to ‘Debt’ to filter your search
- Choose the particular Reliance Debt Mutual Fund scheme you wish to invest in
- Click on ‘Invest’ beneath the scheme
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.