Mutual Funds56 views
- Seeking to invest in a Reliance Equity Mutual Fund that has delivered good returns in 5 years?
- Well, you can check the list of those funds and choose one to grow your money over time
Reliance Asset Management Company Pvt. Ltd. is one of the reputed asset management companies in India with an extensive line of mutual funds across several categories such as equity. Its equity funds have cheered investors for long by appreciating the invested capital over time. The funds invest in stocks of different market capitalization and are monitored under the watchful eyes of a fund manager. So, if you wish to invest in a Reliance equity mutual fund that has done well in a 5-year span, you can see the list here and choose.
Table of Contents
List of Top-performing Reliance Equity Mutual Funds in 5 Years
Check out the table below that shows the best Reliance equity mutual funds in 5 years.
|Reliance Equity Funds||Rating||5-year Return|
|Reliance Small Cap Fund||4 Star||13.32%|
|Reliance Banking Fund||3 Star||12.69%|
|Reliance Focused Equity Fund||3 Star||10.57%|
|Reliance Growth Fund||3 Star||10.32%|
|Reliance Value Fund||3 Star||10.10%|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on August 8, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in Reliance Equity Mutual Funds?
You can invest the capital in Reliance equity funds via either lump sum or SIP route. The lump sum, as the name suggests, is a one-time investment in mutual funds. In contrast, a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) means the investment will be periodical in the asset class. It depends on which frequency you choose from daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually.
How to Invest in Reliance Equity Mutual Funds Online?
Investing in mutual funds online is easy at Wishfin, a renowned financial marketplace that keeps with itself a wide range of mutual fund schemes for investors to subscribe. Let’s check out the process that you should follow to start investing at Wishfin.
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify and Continue’
- Enter your full name, email ID, the city you live in
- Create a password meeting the desired requirements as laid down
The account will be created by entering a few more details.
- Enter your mobile number or email ID
- Enter the OTP received
- Select ‘Reliance Mutual Fund’ from the scroll containing a list of Asset Management Companies (AMCs)
- A list of Reliance mutual fund schemes will appear on the screen
- Go to ‘Equity’ to filter your search
- Choose the particular Reliance Equity Mutual Fund scheme you wish to invest in
- Click on ‘Invest’ beneath the scheme
Disclaimer- “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.