Mutual Funds SIP Invest Now124 views
- Can I check my mutual fund statement in lockdown?
- Yes, you can! Read this post that tells you how you can do so
Anyone who has invested in mutual funds has been hearing and reading a lot in recent months about markets and mutual funds. There is a natural inclination to see and review your mutual fund statement or portfolio at this juncture.
But there is a lockdown, most of us cannot venture out and visit a mutual fund branch or meet our advisor. So, how can one view his/her mutual fund statement sitting at home?
Well, technology has made things very easy, and with a click of a button, you can view your entire mutual fund statement or portfolio.
These are the ways by which you can do it:
- If you have invested online, you can view your portfolio on the mutual fund app or website you used for making the investment. This is the easier part.
- If you have invested offline i.e. by filling a physical form and submitting in a mutual fund branch then how and where do you view your statement?
We will give you a very simple solution.
CAMS is one of the registrars of mutual funds, they have a website- www.camsonline.com. You can visit this website and follow these steps:
- If you are new to CAMS, please do registration by entering your e-mail ID you had filled in while investing offline and enter a password(need not be your email password).
- Once done, click on ‘Investor Services’ and select ‘Mail Back Services’
- Click on the ‘Consolidated Account Statement’.
You will receive your complete mutual fund statement on your registered e-mail id, this could sometimes take an hour. You can now review all your investments and take appropriate steps if need be. Please note that this facility is free for now and you can use it as many times in the future as well.