- Looking for a list that shows the best Axis Debt Mutual Funds? You can find it here
- The list comprises of Axis Banking PSU & Debt Fund, Axis Strategic Bond Fund, etc.
Want to enjoy stable returns as you’re a conservative investor? Invest in Axis debt mutual funds that have provided returns in the tune of 7%-11%, significantly more than competing products such as fixed deposits. These funds invest predominantly in debt instruments such as bonds, debentures, as well as money-market securities such as certificates of deposits, treasury bills, commercial papers, etc. So, what’s stopping you to take the plunge with these debt funds? Let’s quickly run through the performance of these funds across periods.
Table of Contents
Best Axis Debt Mutual Funds
To know which Axis debt funds have performed to the expectations of investors, you can see them in the table below.
|Axis Debt Funds||Rating||1-year Return||3-year Return||5-year Return||10-year Return|
|Axis Banking & PSU Debt Fund||5 Star||11.03%||8.34%||8.47%||-|
|Axis Strategic Bond Fund||4 Star||7.06%||7.31%||8.80%||-|
|Axis Treasury Advantage Fund||4 Star||8.93%||7.51%||7.94%||-|
|Axis Liquid Fund||5 Star||7.39%||7.10%||7.60%||-|
|Axis Short Term Fund||4 Star||9.64%||7.46%||8.17%||-|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on August 21, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in Axis Debt Mutual Funds Online?
In an era where digitization is the buzzword, everything can be done online from the comfort of home or office. But what should matter to you is whom to trust given that there are plenty of online platforms available nowadays. Well, Wishfin, a neutral financial marketplace, could be the right choice as it displays the performance of mutual funds in the most transparent manner. You need to complete a few steps before starting your investment. These steps are as follows-
Click on ‘Mutual Funds’ tab
Click on ‘Register/Login’
Registration Steps for New Investors
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify and Continue’
- Enter your full name, email ID, the city you live in
- Create a password meeting the desired requirements as laid down
The account will be created after mentioning a few more details.
- Enter your mobile number or email ID
- Enter the OTP received
- Select ‘Axis Mutual Fund’ from the scroll containing a list of Asset Management Companies (AMCs)
- A list of Axis mutual fund schemes will appear on the screen
- Go to ‘Debt’ to filter your search
- Choose the particular Axis Debt Mutual Fund scheme you wish to invest in
- Click on ‘Invest’ beneath the scheme
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.