Mutual Funds SIP Invest Now369 views
- Want to invest in liquid funds to make the most of liquidity and relatively better returns? Choose from the list shown here
- The list includes Reliance Liquid Fund, Baroda Liquid Fund
Liquid funds, which invest predominantly in liquid instruments with a very short maturity period of 3-6 months, are generally considered one of the safest investments around. As a part of the debt funds, liquid funds can generate returns of around 7%-9% and are ideally suited for investors wanting stable returns. These investors would most likely have their risk-taking capacity on the lower side. So, if you are searching for any of these funds to invest in, you can find these here.
Table of Contents
List of Best Liquid Funds
The table below shows a list of liquid funds that have delivered consistently good returns to investors over the years.
|Liquid Funds||Rating||1-year Return||3-year Return||5-year Return||10-year Return|
|Reliance Liquid Fund||5 Star||7.53%||7.12%||7.63%||7.84%|
|Baroda Liquid Fund||5 Star||7.43%||7.11%||7.64%||7.85%|
|Axis Liquid Fund||5 Star||7.46%||7.12%||7.63%||-|
|UTI Liquid Cash Fund||5 Star||7.46%||7.10%||7.60%||7.80%|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Liquid Fund||4 Star||7.48%||7.10%||7.64%||7.89%|
|ICICI Prudential Liquid Fund||3 Star||7.39%||7.06%||7.59%||7.86%|
|DSP Liquidity Fund||3 Star||7.37%||7.04%||7.56%||7.77%|
|IDFC Cash Fund||3 Star||7.19%||6.97%||7.53%||7.79%|
|HDFC Liquid Fund||3 Star||7.31%||6.94%||7.52%||7.74%|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on July 29, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in Best Liquid Funds Online?
Want to invest in these funds online? You can do so at Wishfin, an online marketplace wherein you can check, compare and choose the best mutual funds across categories. You can follow the steps shown below and implement it real-time to start investing in a liquid fund.
- Log on to www.wishfin.com
- Go to ‘Mutual Funds’
- Click on ‘Login/Register’
A new investor? You need to register first. Check out below the steps to successful registration.
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify and Continue’
- Mention full name, email, city
- Create a password that must have the required number of alphabets, numeric and special characters
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
- Mention a few more details before the registration can be made successfully
- Mention your email or mobile number
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ to receive the same
- Enter OTP at the prescribed space
- Click on ‘Login’
- Go to ‘Explore Mutual Funds’
- Go to ‘Debt’ and then on to ‘Liquid Fund’
- Click on ‘Invest’ below any of the liquid funds shown above
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.