Mutual Funds SIP Invest Now426 views
- Some multi cap funds have provided returns upto 13 % on a five-year basis.
- Want to have a taste of all three - large cap, mid cap and small cap? Multi cap fund is your avenue!
Multi cap mutual funds invest across market capitalization categories (large, mid & small cap) and different sectors. Multi cap fund is the most diversified equity scheme available in the market presently. Diversification is the reason behind its moderate risk profile, which lies somewhere between the risk associated with mid & small cap schemes and large cap schemes. Thus, if you are someone with an investment horizon of five to seven years and have a moderate risk appetite (slightly more than large cap), multi cap funds can be your go-to option. Let’s have a look at some of the top performing multi cap funds in the Indian Mutual Fund market.
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Fund||4 star||-6.16%||5.81%||9.37%||11.54%|
|SBI Magnum Multicap Fund||4 star||-0.50%||7.66%||10.83%||11.25%|
|Motilal Oswal Multicap 35 Fund||5 star||-5.63%||7.05%||13.02%||NA|
|ICICI Prudential Multicap Fund||4 star||-7.61%||5.08%||8.41%||11.52%|
|Axis Focused 25 Fund||4 star||-4.05%||10.65%||11.46%||NA|
Note: All the data that has been mentioned in this articleis sourced from Value Research as on Sep 18, 2019. The data here is in regards to the Regular Plan.
Table of Contents
What are the ways you can Invest in Multi Cap Funds?
It’s hard for one to dodge the SIP advertisement while watching your favourite show on your television. So essentially, there are two ways by which you can invest in multi cap mutual funds based on your financial situation. If you have a good sum of money at your disposal, you can invest the same in a mutual fund scheme via the lumpsum way. But what if you don’t have immediate cash in hand to invest? Worry not, Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) has got you. By opting for SIP, you can invest a certain amount every month rather than paying the amount at once.
How to Invest in Top Performing Multi Cap Funds Online?
In this day and age, everything happens online. Investment in multi cap funds can also be made online through Wishfin, which lets you compare different schemes so that you can make the best choice for yourself. All you have to do is follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to www.wishfin.com
- Go to ‘Mutual Funds’
- Click on on ‘Login/Register
If you are a new investor who is keen on investing, you need to follow the below mentioned registration process.
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify and Continue’
- Mention full name, email, city
- Create a password that must have the required number of alphabets, numeric and special characters
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
- Mention a few more details before the registration can be made successfully
- Mention your email or mobile number
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ to receive the same
- Enter OTP at the prescribed space
- Click on ‘Login’
- Go to ‘Explore Mutual Funds’
- Go to ‘Equity’ and then on to ‘Multi Cap Funds’
- Click on ‘Invest’ below any of the sector funds shown above
Disclaimer: Mutual Fund Investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully before investing.