- Curious to know which top-rated Axis debt mutual funds have given 7%-10% returns to investors?
- Let the suspense be over with the disclosure of names like Axis Banking & PSU Debt Fund, Axis Liquid Fund, etc.
Axis Mutual Fund is one of the reputed asset management companies (AMCs) in India by offering a variety of mutual fund schemes to investors of different classes – aggressive & conservative. If you belong to the latter class of investors, you can subscribe to Axis debt mutual funds to align with your investment psyche. These funds invest predominantly in fixed income instruments to serve the purpose. There are Axis debt funds assigned with a good rating. Such a rating is assigned on account of good performance and the quality of instruments these funds have invested the money in. If you want to know which are those top-rated funds, you can see them in this post.
Table of Contents
Which are Top-rated Axis Debt Mutual Funds?
Check out the table below enlisting a list of top-rated Axis debt mutual funds.
|Axis Debt Funds||Rating||1-year Return||3-year Return||5-year Return|
|Axis Banking & PSU Debt Fund||5 Star||10.78%||8.31%||8.47%|
|Axis Liquid Fund||5 Star||7.45%||7.12%||7.62%|
|Axis Treasury Advantage Fund||4 Star||8.81%||7.51%||7.93%|
|Axis Strategic Bond Fund||4 Star||7.03%||7.44%||8.82%|
|Axis Short Term Fund||4 Star||9.56%||7.49%||8.15%|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on August 2, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in Axis Debt Mutual Funds Online?
You can invest in Axis debt mutual funds online at Wishfin, a premiere financial marketplace that lists out the best of mutual fund schemes for investors to subscribe on. The investment process is elaborated in simple points, take a look.
- Visit www.wishfin.com
- Click on ‘Mutual Funds’ tab
- Click on ‘Register/Login’
Registration Steps for New Investors
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify and Continue’
- Enter your full name, email ID, the city you live in
- Create a password meeting the desired requirements as laid down
The account will be created by which you can login.
- Enter your mobile number or email ID
- Enter the OTP received
- Select ‘Axis Mutual Fund’ from the scroll containing a list of Asset Management Companies (AMCs)
- A list of Axis mutual fund schemes will appear on the screen
- Go to ‘Debt’ to filter your search
- Choose the particular Axis Debt Mutual Fund scheme you wish to invest in
- Click on ‘Invest’ beneath the scheme
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.