Mutual Funds SIP Invest Now381 views
- Eyeing top-rated Reliance Equity Mutual Funds for investment? Check the list of such funds here
- The list includes Reliance Large Cap Fund, Reliance Mid Cap Fund, etc
Reliance Mutual Fund is one of the reputed asset management companies (AMCs) in India having serviced a wide range of clients with varied investment horizon and risk grades. The noted AMC has always given weightage to the need of wealth creation by offering a slew of equity mutual funds with good rating. The rating is assigned by the agencies based on the performance of funds over the years. If you are in search of top-rated Reliance Equity Mutual Fund schemes, you can find them all here.
Table of Contents
List of Top-rated Reliance Equity Funds
The list includes large-cap, multi-cap, small and mid-cap equity mutual funds of Reliance. Take a look at those in the table below.
|Reliance Equity Funds||Rating||Net Asset Value (NAV) (In ₹)||1-year Return||3-year Return||5-year Return||10-year Return|
|Reliance Large Cap Fund||5 Star||Growth - 34.3057|
Dividend - 15.0406
|Reliance Small Cap Fund||4 Star||Growth - 37.1114|
Dividend - 26.4804
|Reliance Multicap Fund||3 Star||Growth - 95.6811|
Dividend - 27.4346
|Reliance Banking Fund||3 Star||Growth - 282.041|
Dividend - 50.7903
|Reliance Value Fund||3 Star||Growth - 72.0267|
Dividend - 21.9319
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on July 19, 2019. The data pertains to the regular plan of Reliance Equity Fund schemes. The NAV varies on a daily basis.
How to Invest Online in Reliance Equity Mutual Funds?
Want to invest in the said Reliance Equity Mutual Funds online? You can do so at Wishfin, a neutral financial marketplace wherein you can choose from a wide range of mutual fund schemes. The online process is shown through the steps below.
- Visit www.wishfin.com
- Click on ‘Mutual Funds’ tab
- Click on ‘Register/Login’ tab
- Go to ‘Register’
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- Provide your name, email ID, the city you reside at
- Create a password conforming to the requirements laid down in terms of alphabet, numeric and special characters
Your online mutual fund login can be created following the aforementioned steps.
- Go to ‘Equity Funds’
- Choose ‘Reliance Mutual Fund’ from the list of Asset Management Companies (AMCs) in the scroll
- Choose any of the Reliance Equity Mutual Funds you want to invest in
- Click on ‘Invest’ below the scheme name.
Want to check the NAV of Reliance Equity Mutual Fund scheme? You can do on the official website of Reliance Asset Management Company. The NAV will vary from one trading day to another. The extent of variation would depend on the volume of trading on a particular day.
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.