Mutual Funds Invest81 views
- Looking to invest in top-rated Reliance hybrid mutual funds to create wealth and generate regular income? Well, you can know those funds here
- The list includes Reliance Arbitrage Fund, Reliance Hybrid Bond Fund, etc
Hybrid funds are usually the favourite of all those wanting capital appreciation and income generation. It’s because these funds invest the accumulated capital in both equity and debt instruments that are suited to serve the purposes. Every asset management company (AMC), including Reliance Mutual Fund, offers this category of mutual funds. While choosing a mutual fund, one has to look at the rating the particular fund is assigned with. The rating, which is based on performance over the years, is given in 1-5 stars, with 3 and above are generally considered good. And, if you seek to invest in a top-rated Reliance hybrid mutual fund, you can choose from the list shown here.
List of Top-rated Reliance Hybrid Mutual Fund Schemes
Check out the table below that shows a list of top-rate Reliance hybrid mutual fund schemes.
|Top-rated Reliance Hybrid Funds||Rating||1-year Return||3-year Return||5-year Return||10-year Return|
|Reliance Arbitrage Fund||4 Star||6.71%||6.41%||6.78%||-|
|Reliance Hybrid Bond Fund||4 Star||3.28%||5.59%||7.82%||8.86%|
|Reliance Equity Hybrid Fund||3 Star||-6.64%||5.72%||8.85%||11.93%|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on July 29, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in top-rated Reliance Hybrid Mutual Funds Online?
You must have chosen any of the top-rated Reliance hybrid funds shown above, won’t you? If you want to invest in your chosen fund online, you can do so at Wishfin, a neutral e-marketplace to compare and choose from the best mutual fund schemes available. There are a few simple steps that can help you invest. Check out those steps below.
- Visit www.wishfin.com
- Click on ‘Mutual Funds’ tab
- Click on the ‘Register/Login’ tab
- Go to ‘Register’
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- Provide your name, email ID, the city you reside at
- Create a password conforming to the requirements laid down in terms of alphabet, numeric and special characters
Your online mutual fund login can be created following the aforementioned steps.
- Go to ‘Hybrid Funds’
- Choose ‘Reliance Mutual Fund’ from the list of Asset Management Companies (AMCs) in the scroll
- Choose any of the top-rated Reliance Hybrid Mutual Funds you want to invest in
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.