Mutual Funds SIP Invest Now408 views
- What is SBI large-cap mutual fund?
- SBI bluechip mutual fund to invest in equity and equity-oriented instruments.
- Online investment in SBI large-cap mutual fund.
Large-cap funds invest the money mainly in large-cap stocks according to the market capitalization. This is suitable for long term investments, preferably more than 5 years. SBI have large-cap mutual funds for those who are looking for a long-term investment.
|SBI large-cap funds||Rating||1-year return||3-year return||5-year return||10-year return|
|SBI bluechip fund||4 stars||-0.52||6.19||8.93||11.44|
Above mentioned data is of SBI bluechip fund, a large-cap mutual fund.
SBI Bluechip fund
The scheme generates long-term capital growth through an investment in a large-cap equity stock. It is both risky and at the same time provides high return.
Top Holdings companies in large-cap funds in India.
|Company||Sector||Percentage of asset %|
|Larsen & Toubro||Construction||4.98|
Online investment in large-cap funds.
India is digitizing and most of the users prefer online methods for investing in funds Wishfin is an online financial marketplace that helps the customers in choosing the right mutual fund investment option. You just need to follow these steps to get started.
- Go to www.wishfin.com
- Click on ‘Mutual Funds’.
- Go to ‘Register’.
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Click on ‘Get started’.
- Mention your name, email id, and city you currently live in.
- Create a password taking a cue from the instructions shown on the page.
Your account created after that enter a few more details.
After Login into the Account:
- Go to ‘Explore Mutual Funds’
- Click on the ‘Equity’ icon.
- A list of equity funds with different ratings, denoted with stars, will come on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Invest’ below any of the top-notch hybrid mutual fund schemes you like to invest in.
Note: The data is sourced from Value Research as of September 13, 2019.
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.