Saksham Yuva Yojana is an initiative taken by the State Government of Haryana for the betterment of the unemployed and educated youth. Its main objective is to provide monthly financial assistance to educated youth with no employment. The government provides employment opportunities to its citizens and places them in various state government departments.
All state government departments, colleges, boards, and corporations notify the employment department of vacancies. The youngster will receive SMS and email alerts about job opportunities from the employment department. Apart from the government department, other departments can also post their job posting on the official website of Saksham Yuva Yojana.
Candidates selected from Saksham Yuva Yojana will be assigned to any state government department or bank, where they must work at least 100 hours each month. Initially, they will work as a trainee in the department they are hired in.
Objectives of Saksham Yuva Yojana
Saksham Yuva Yojana operates with the following objectives.
- It aims to offer financial assistance to the eligible youth of Haryana.
- It focuses on developing skills among the youth to inform them.
- It guides unemployed youth by providing them with a platform to learn skills and get the opportunities of their own choice.
- The main objective of this yojana is to make their citizens develop and skilled.
Key features of Saksham Yuva Yojana
Below are the salient features of the Saksham Yuva Yojana.
- This plan allows applicants to select the skills they want to develop, giving them the capability and knowledge to get employment opportunities or start their own business in their chosen field.
- It benefits all the applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria by providing unemployment allowances and an honorarium.
- Its main motive is to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed educated youth in the state government department.
Saksham Yuva Scheme Details
|Name of the Scheme||Saksham Yuva Yojana|
|Status of the scheme||active|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Post Category||Haryana Government Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for Saksham Yuva Yojana
Youth must meet the following criteria to become a beneficiary.
- The applicant should be from the State of Haryana to avail of the benefits.
- The applicant should be registered in the employment exchange.
- The applicant should have completed post-graduation.
- The applicant’s age has to be between 21 and 35.
- The family’s annual income of the applicant must be less than Rs. 3 lakhs.
Here are the eligibility criteria for unemployment allowance.
- To get the benefit of unemployment allowance, the candidate should have a 10+2 or a two-year diploma certificate, graduation, or a post-graduation pass out from any recognised university by the Haryana Government.
- The applicant must register for the employment exchange for at least three years. Those who have been dismissed from government service are not eligible.
Rates of Allowances
The allowance rate of Saksham Yuva Yojana varies from one individual to another. It depends on the educational qualification.
|Educational Qualification||Allowance Rate|
Eligibility for Honorarium
The Employment Department of Haryana will provide an honorarium to the candidates working in the honorary assignment of Boards, Corporations or Departments. The private organisation will pay an honorarium to those working on the honorary assignments.
- The candidate should be a post-graduate, graduate, 10+2 or diploma pass-out.
- The applicant should age between 18 and 35.
- The candidate should have completed their post-graduation from the Punjabi University, Patiala, or any recognised university in the union territory Chandigarh, NCT Delhi, or Haryana.
How to Apply for Saksham Yuva Yojana?
Apply for the Saksham Yuva Yojana with these five simple steps.
- Step 1: Go to the Haryana employment department’s official website.
- Step 2: Search for ‘free job seekers registrations.’
- Step 3: Read the instructions and select ‘Proceed with Registration’.
- Step 4: After 15 days of registration, you must upload all the required documents.
- Step 5: Go to the Saksham Yuva page. A new form will come up. Fill it up and submit it.
Saksham Yojana Application Status Check
You can check the application status by following these steps.
- Step 1: Open the official website of Saksham Yuva Yojana.
- Step 2: Look for ‘application details’ on the home page.
- Step 3: Fill in the required details.
- Step 4: Select the ‘search’ option.
- Step 5: The screen will show your application status.
Required Documents for Saksham Yuva Scheme
The following documents are needed to apply for the scheme.
- Identification proof: PAN card & Aadhaar card
- Residence proof: Aadhaar card/ electricity bill/ water bill/ residence certificate
- Bank account details and account number
- Passport size photographs
Benefits of Saksham Yuva Yojana
The beneficiaries of the Saksham Yuva Yojana will enjoy the following benefits.
- Eligible candidates will receive a monthly honorarium of up to Rs.6000 for working 100 hours in a month.
- Candidates who qualify for the matriculation examination will receive a monthly allowance of Rs.100.
- Candidates are given skill training to upskill their knowledge at zero cost.
This Saksham Yuva scheme essentially benefits the unemployed, educated young generation in various ways by providing employment opportunities. If you meet the eligibility criteria, visit Saksham Yuva Yojana’s official website and submit your application along with the required documents. The digitalise application process makes it easy to apply and check the status of the application.
1. Which state government has launched Saksham Yuva Yojana?
The State Government of Haryana launched it. It was first introduced in 2019.
2. Who can be registered in the Saksham Yuva scheme?
The applicant must be from Haryana. They should be a 10+2 or two-year diploma, graduate, post graduated pass out to register in this scheme.
3. If an applicant has given post-graduation exams and is waiting for the result, can he or she apply for Saksham Yuva Yojana?
No, the applicant cannot apply in this situation.
4. Who benefits from this scheme?
It benefits the unemployed, educated youth of Haryana.
5. Is it a central or a state bank scheme?
It is the scheme of the state government of Haryana.