Home Loan Interest Rates 20205971 views
- PNBHFL home loan rates ranging from 7.90% - 9.20% for a new home loan.
- The processing fee applicable on PNBHFL home loans are fixed.
What makes one housing loan different from another is the interest rate. PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNBHFL) is a renowned name in the industry and there are many reasons behind it. The housing finance company gives fund for various purposes and rates are subject to change from one scheme to another. Both salaried and self-employed professionals can apply for the loan. As of now, let us talk about the home loan interest rates and other charges related to PNBHFL.
Interest Rate Comparison Tool
All that glitters is not gold; the same goes for loans! Have you done your research?
Compare Banks. Estimate EMIs. Enable Wishes on wishfin.com
Table of Contents
PNB Housing Finance Home Loan Interest Rates October 2020
The below includes the most important details of PNB housing loan. With the help of these, you will understand the home loan offered by PNBHFL in a better way.
|PNBHFL Interest Rate||7.90% - 9.20%|
|Loan Amount||75%-90% of the market value|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing Fees||INR 10,000 plus GST|
PNB Housing Finance Retail Home Loan Interest Rates
|Credit Score (Irrespective of Loan Amounts)||Normal Home Loans||“UNNATI” Home Loans|
|Salaried/Self-employed Professionals||Self-employed||Salaried/Self-employed Professionals||Self-employed|
Home Loans/NRPL under Unnati Program
|Less Than Zero||9.00%||9.20%||10.75%||12.00%|
|>650 to <700||8.80%||8.95%|
|>700 to <750||8.55%||8.80%|
|>750 to <800||8.25%||8.65%|
- Cases approved under special program will be charged higher rates above the existing grid (except Unnati cases) as follows: Banking (+0.25%), LIP (+0.50%) and Rental Income Program (+0.50%).
- Plot Purchase (not classified as Plot Purchase + Construction) will be charged 1% higher rates above the existing “Home Loan” grid.
- Home Improvement Loan up to 25% of the IHL sanction amount will be priced at “Home Loan” card rates.
- Stand-alone Home improvement loans up to INR 25 Lakh will be at “Home Loan” card rates.
- Home Extension (HEL) will be at Home Loan Rates of interest.
- Top-up Loans will be priced as per the card rates of “Non-Home Loan”.
Is the Rate Offered by PNBHFL Fixed or Floating?
The rates offered by PNBHFL are both fixed and floating. The floating rate of interest is given in the above and fixed home loan rates start from 9.25% per annum for salaried and self-employed professionals. Whereas, for self-employed non-professionals, the rates start from 9.50% per annum.
What is the Effective Interest Rate for PNB Housing Finance Home Loan under PMAY?
The effective interest rate of 2.63% post PMAY is applicable for those who are eligible under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). The eligibility for this scheme is different for MIG – I and MIG – II. So, if you are eligible for this scheme, you can apply at PNB Housing Finance Home Loan.