- You must go through the techniques through which you can check the Indian Overseas Bank balance.
- Send an SMS or Give a Missed Call on a Toll-Free number to know the Indian Overseas savings account balance.
- Use your Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card to know the balance from the ATM.
Every individual keeps an eye on his bank balance so that he can speculate the future expenses. On the other hand, some people want to confirm whether they have received a payment or not in their bank account so they want to check their balance. Therefore, we have discussed some easy ways to have the Indian Overseas Bank Balance Check. These methods will help you to know the exact amount available in your Indian Overseas Bank savings account. If you don’t have an internet connection and a Smartphone then you can have the Indian Overseas Bank balance enquiry through a missed call or an SMS. There are some other ways as well to check the balance of the Indian Overseas savings account.
Table of Contents
Methods to do the Indian Overseas Bank Balance Enquiry
You must go through all the ways that will help you to know the balance of the savings account. You are free to choose any method at your convenience.
Know Indian Overseas Bank Balance through a Call
- Check the available balance of your Indian Overseas Bank savings accounts by calling on 04442220004.
- You must give the missed call from your registered mobile number on the toll-free number.
- The call will be disconnected automatically after short bells and you will receive your Indian Overseas Bank balance details as an SMS on your mobile phone.
Send an SMS to Have Indian Overseas Bank Balance Check
- You can send an SMS to the Indian Overseas Bank on a toll-free number with a code to know the Indian Overseas Bank Balance.
- Send an SMS BAL <Last 4 Digits of your A/c No> to +91-8424022122.
- The details of your Indian Overseas Bank balance will be sent on your mobile phone after a few seconds.
Use IOB Internet Banking
- Visit the official website of Indian Overseas Bank on your laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- Then click on the Personal Login button present at the right side of the page.
- Now enter your Login ID, password, Start In, and the Captcha in the box to log in.
- After logging in, you can check the Indian Overseas Bank Balance from the portal.
Make Balance Enquiry through IOBMobile Application
- Download and Install the IOBMobile Application on your Android or IOS Device.
- Enter your user ID and password in the application to log in.
- You can check the available balance in your Indian Overseas Bank Savings Account after logging in.
Visit the Nearest ATM
You can have the Indian Overseas Bank balance check by visiting the nearest ATM and using your Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card. Just select the balance enquiry option in the banking option and check the balance. The balance will appear on the ATM Screen and then you will receive a printout of a receipt consisting of the balance details.
The above methods will help you to do the Indian Overseas Bank Balance check. You can use the SMS Service and or give a missed call on a toll-free number to know the balance. Both of these methods are free of cost and they are available 24×7 and if you have a UCO Bank Savings Account then you can use their Internet Facility to have the UCO Bank Balance Check. So, whenever you want to check the Indian Overseas Bank Balance, you can make use of both facilities. If you want to get the printout of the available balance in the Indian Overseas Bank savings account, you can use your Indian Overseas Bank debit card at any nearest ATM.