- Know the various methods to see the Mini Statement of SBI Savings Account.
- Use the Missed Call Services or SMS Services to receive your mini statement on your mobile phones.
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM to get a print of the SBI Mini Statement.
Get CIBIL Score Instantly for Free and Save around INR 4,800 a Year (Only for Wishfin Customers)
Instant Personal Loan Quotes from 17 Banks and Get the Best Deal
Want to know your SBI mini statement number? In this article, you will understand all of the methods for checking your mini statement SBI. Every person wishes to keep track of the transactions in his or her savings account in order to maintain a clear picture of their financial situation. However, for a quick go-through, people prefer a mini statement in which they can see their last few debit and credit transactions from their savings account. In this article, you can explore various methods through which you can see and download your Mini Statement SBI. You can check the SBI statement number of the last few transactions by giving a missed call to 9223488888, using SMS banking to the same number, trying the SBI YONO app, by SBI net banking or by visiting the branch itself. All these methods are discussed briefly below.
Table of Contents
Different Methods to See SBI Mini Statement
There are multiple methods to get your SBI statement of savings account and you can choose any one of the techniques according to your convenience.
Get Mini Statement through a Missed Call
In order to get a mini statement of the SBI savings account, you can give a missed call to 09223866666 from your registered mobile number. After two rings the call will be disconnected automatically and you will receive the SBI Statement in a message that will consist of the last five transactions made from your SBI Savings account.
Make sure that the call is made from your registered mobile number associated with the bank. If in case you haven’t registered your number with the bank then you send an SMS “REG<Space>Account Number” to 09223488888. You can even activate mobile banking by sending an SMS “MBSREG<Space>Account Number” to 09223488888.
Use SMS Banking for the Mini Statement SBI
You can use the SMS service of SBI to know your mini statement SBI. You just have to send an SMS “MSTMT” to 09223866666 from your registered mobile number. After a few minutes, you will receive the Mini Statement SBI on your mobile phone consisting of the last five transactions done in your SBI savings account.
Download YONO App to See the SBI Statement
- Download and install the YONO Mobile Application on your mobile phone.
- Touch on the Login option on your screen.
- Then provide your User ID and Password to Login or the MPIN created by you.
- Then touch the Accounts button on your screen.
- Now, under the Savings A/c head, touch on your Account Number to see the Mini Statement.
See Mini Statement through SBI Net Banking
- Go to the Official Website of SBI that is Online SBI on your PC, Laptop or Mobile
- Under the Personal Banking Head, click on the Login Button.
- Then click on the Continue to Login button to move further.
- Provide your Username and Password in the box.
- Enter the Captcha as shown in the box and then make a successful SBI Login.
- You can see your bank account number and branch name after logging in.
- Now go to the Account Details section and you can see your SBI Statement.
Visit the Nearest SBI ATM
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM Machine.
- Insert your Debit Card and follow the instructions to go to the banking services.
- Then in the Banking option choose the Mini Statement option.
- The ATM machine will give a printout of the mini statement having the last 10 transactions.
Summarising the above information, we can say that there are various methods to see the SBI Statement. You are free to choose any method at your convenience and by making an SBI Credit Card Login you can get your credit card’s mini statement. If you want a physical copy of the mini statement or have an SBI Balance Check then it can only be printed from the SBI ATMs. However, if you want a virtual copy of the mini statement, then as discussed above, you can use SMS Services, Missed Call Services, Internet Banking, or SBI YONO App as per your ease.