- Know the various methods to see the Mini Statement of SBI Savings Account.
- Use the Missed Call Services or SMS Services to receive your mini statement on your mobile phones.
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM to get a print of the SBI Mini Statement.
Every individual wants to monitor the transaction of his savings account. But for a quick go-through, they prefer a mini statement in which they can see the last 10 debit or credit transactions from their savings account. On the other hand, there are some SBI customers who don’t know how to get SBI Mini Statement and see the previous transactions. Therefore, in this article, you can explore various methods through which you can see and download your Mini Statement of the SBI Savings account. You can use the SBI Net Banking and Mobile application or even can give a missed call to know the history of the last 10 transactions in your mini statement.
Table of Contents
Different Methods to See SBI Mini Statement
There are multiple techniques to get the mini statement of your SBI savings account and you can choose any one technique at your convenience.
Get Mini Statement through a Missed Call
In order to get a mini statement of the SBI savings account you can give a missed call to 09223866666 from your registered mobile number. After two rings the call will be disconnected automatically and you will receive the SBI Mini Statement in a message that will consist of the last five transactions made from your SBI Savings account.
Make sure that the call is made from your registered mobile number that is with the bank. If in case you haven’t registered your number with the bank then you send an SMS “REG<Space>Account Number” to 09223488888. You can even activate mobile banking by sending an SMS “MBSREG<Space>Account Number” to 09223488888.
Use SMS Banking for the Mini Statement
You can use the SMS service of SBI to know your mini statement. You just have to send an SMS “MSTMT” to 09223866666 from your registered mobile number. After a few minutes, you will receive the SBI Mini Statement on your mobile phone consisting of the last five transactions done in your SBI savings account.
Try YONO App to See the Mini Statement
- Download and install the YONO Mobile Application on your mobile phone.
- Touch on the Login option on your screen.
- Then provide your User ID and Password to Login or the MPIN created by you.
- Then touch the Accounts button on your screen.
- Now, under the Savings A/c head, touch on your Account Number to see the SBI Mini Statement.
See SBI Mini Statement through SBI Net Banking
- Go to the Official Website of SBI that is Online SBI on your PC, Laptop or Mobile
- Under the Personal Banking Head, click on the Login Button.
- Then click on the Continue to Login button to move further.
- Provide your Username and Password in the box.
- Enter the Captcha as shown in the box and then make a successful SBI Login.
- You can see your bank account number and branch name after logging in.
- Now go to the Account Details section and you can see your transactions.
Visit the Nearest SBI ATM
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM Machine.
- Insert your Debit Card and follow the instructions to go to the banking services.
- Then in the Banking option choose the Mini Statement option.
- The ATM machine will give a printout of the SBI mini statement having the last 10 transactions.
Well, there are various methods to see the Mini Statement of your SBI Savings account. You are free to choose any method at your convenience and by making an SBI Credit Card Login you can get your credit card’s mini statement. If you want a physical copy of the mini statement then it can only be printed from the SBI ATMs. But if in case you want a virtual copy of the SBI mini statement then you can use SMS Services, Missed Call Services, Internet Banking, and YONO App.