FD Interest Rates 2018 119 views
Table of Contents
About Sriram Transport Finance Company Fixed Deposits
When you think about the safest investment and most trusted way of building equity over the years, the first thing which comes to your mind is investing money into fixed deposits. It offers you higher returns as compared to other investments. Fixed deposits with companies offer you higher returns if you compare the same with banks. Most of the company based fixed deposits offer you generally 1% to 2% extra interest as compared to banks. Sriram transport finance company offer fixed deposit option to customers with higher returns. It is one of the most trusted companies in which a large number of people invest their money every year. Sriram transport companies fixed deposit offers a most competitive rate of interest to customers. But, before you invest your money into this promising option you should always get more information about the product. Here are some features and benefits of the fixed deposit to help you in making decision.
Sriram Transport Finance Company Fixed Deposits Interest Rates
|Period||Non Cumulative Deposit||Cumulative Deposit|
|Rate at Monthly rests|
Application process for fixed deposit
- Duly filled application form along with recent photographs
- A/c payee cheque/Demand Draft/Pay order favouring Shriram Transport Finance Company Ltd.
Documents required for individuals
- ID proof documents such as latest photographs, valid passport, copy of PAN card, driving license, voter ID, job card by NREGA, Aadhar card
- Address proof as valid passport, copy of PAN card, driving license, voter ID, job card by NREGA, Aadhar card, latest utility bill such as electricity bill, telephone bill, postpaid mobile phone bill, water bill, etc., property/Municipal tax receipt, bank passbook/bank statement, pension payment order, accommodation letter from employer, documents by foreign authority
Documents required for company
- Certification of incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- A resolution from the Board of Directors and power of attorney granted to its Managers, officers or employees to transact on its behalf
- PAN copy of the company
- Proof of identity and address (as per KYC documents mentioned for individuals) of the authorised signatory of the company signing the application.
- Registration certificate
- Partnership deed
- Authorised signatory List
- Proof of identity and address(as per KYC documents mentioned for individuals) of the authorised signatories.
Features and benefits of fixed deposit
- It has been rated FAA+ by CRISIL
- It has received MAA+ rating by CARE, which indicates that it is safe to invest in and helps you in gaining higher returns.
- Different tenures to choose from minimum 12 months to maximum 60 months
- Special and 0.25% higher rates for senior citizens
- Different rates for different tenure
- The minimum deposit amount is Rs. 10,000
- Fixed deposits are available for individuals/group/companies
- There is no maximum to deposit the amount