Travel Loan764 views
Packing your luggage for travel is an art, though it sounds so simple and easy, but it's not. Generally, when you start packing luggage, you want to stuff every thing inside our suitcase. You try to carry all necessary and even unnecessary things in our luggage. You never think about to utilize the maximum space of our luggage. While packing the bags, you should always focus on utilizing it to the most. Before start packing the luggage, you should make a checklist of things that you are not missing any important item and not keeping unnecessary stuff. Let's have a look at how to pack your luggage more smartly to utilize maximum space.
- If you are travelling in winter, to save some space in your luggage you could wear the heavier jacket and two layers of sweater on the day you are starting your journey.
- Divide your items into different compartment, it will help you to unpack once you reach your destination.
- Carry more tops compared to bottoms. In case you are travelling for 5 days carry 5-6 tops and two bottoms.
- Try to select clothes which are wrinkle free, so you can manifold or roll them easily.
- Iron your clothes well before packing, so it will be easier to fold and pack them.
- If you are not going on a business trip, don't add shirts and formals in your clothes as these will consume more space.
- Roll your socks, T-shirts, jeans, cotton pants & under garments, by doing so you will adjust them in little space.
- Use folded T-shirts to separate and make sections in your luggage.
- Keep your handkerchiefs and socks down the side once you are done with rest of the items to ensure that these are not using important space.
- Always carry slipper, sandals and shoes with flat bottom, so it will not require extra space while packing.
- Arrange all the rolled items at bottom of the luggage and cover them with folded items.
- Leave extra pair of shoes and extra toiletries.
- Don't carry laptop if not necessary.
- Avoid carrying utensils as it will consume enough space.
- Try to carry minimum books as it will also consume some important space
- Don't carry any gaming console & DVDs
- Keep your make-up kit, lotions and tissues in your handbag.
- Pack your shoes with shower cap or plastic bag to avoid making other stuff dirty while repacking them way to home.
- You can put socks inside your shoes if you don't have enough space in your luggage.
- Put your tooth brush, tooth-paste, soap and shampoo in side pockets or outer pockets.
- Carry one or two plastic bags to keep your used clothes in them while travelling back.
Note: Now you have packed your bags, but don't have enough funds, nothing to worry. Yes, apply for personal loan today!