Traveling Solo to Brazil? Pay Attention onThese Budget Tips First
Travel 157 views
Brazil is very expensive for budget travellers. Or is it? Well, if you know a few local tricks, exploring this beautiful destination is not so difficult. With the help of knowing few useful tips, you can definitely get by on less than you might think. So, without much a duo, let's focus on ways to see this gorgeous place on a shoestring budget.
- If you want to travel to different states, you should buy a Brazil airpass along with your international ticket as with the help of this, you can easily visit maximum number of cities at a reduced price.
- When it comes to buying flight tickets separately, check out many comparison sites available online. Check for availability and lowest prices, and then visit the airline directly so as to get the ticket, where you won't need to pay for a service charge.
- Rather than staying in a hotel or resort, it would be advisable for you to stay in pousadas. Yes, they are usually affordable, hence suit the pocket of all the travellers. The staff is also very helpful there, help you to connect with the locals.
- Prefer to choose an accommodation that is close to the attraction you want to visit. Be it beach, historical sights or bars/restaurants that you want to explore, by getting an accommodation nearby these attractions can cut your travel cost.
- If you make your plan to visit Brazil during off season, you can surely save a lot of bucks. Yes, visiting this destination during peak season can be heavy on your pocket. So, its better to visit Brazil during off season só as to avail the discounts.
- If you are in Brazil, you can do some fun and exciting activities by signing yourself to some dance classes. Yes, many of them are actually free of cost and is also a great source of entertainment to meet new people, and make friends and that too in budget.
- If you are planning to visit some places like Amazon or Pantanal, resist yourself from getting into costly jungle lodges. Prefer to stay at pousadas as they are affordable so that the cost of your accommodation can equally be divided with the people you meet there.
- When it comes to food, you can also save a lot on it by taking the advantage of the huge breakfasts that pousadas usually provide. Yes, the quantity of the breakfast they offer is quite enough to last until late afternoon. So, through this way, you can save money on good hearty food.