Appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment
You must be aware of the fact that you can’t apply for an Aadhaar Card Online. You will have to visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kedra to apply for an Aadhaar Card. UIDAI collects your biometric details before issuing an Aadhaar so therefore it is not possible to get an Aadhaar online. You will have to book an appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment online and then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to apply for an Aadhaar Card. Here, you can see how to book an appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment through the official website of UIDAI. After booking your appointment, you can visit that Aadhaar Seva Kendra to apply for the Aadhaar Card.
Book Online Appointment to Enroll for Aadhaar
You will have to follow the steps given below to make an appointment to apply for an Aadhaar Card. The appointment can be booked online and the process is given below:-
- Open the Official website of UIDAI on your PC or Laptop.
- Then go to the My Aadhaar Section and Click on the Book An Appointment link.
- Now click on the Aadhaar Seva Kendra link.
- Choose the Location or City from the dropdown list.
- Then click on the Proceed to Book Appointment button.
- Now enter your registered mobile number in the box.
- Choose either the New Aadhaar Tab or Aadhaar update Tab.
- Enter the Captcha and click on the Generate OTP button.
- The OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number that you have recently entered.
- Then enter the OTP and click on the Verify button.
- Now provide the appointment details like State, City, and Aadhaar Seva Kendra that is feasible to visit.
- Choose the language and click on the Next Button.
- Then provide your personal details along with the Address and proof,
- Click on the Next button and choose the Time Slot.
- Finally, click on the Next button and you will book the appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment.
After following the above steps, the confirmation message will be sent to your mobile phone.
Reschedule Aadhaar Card Enrolment Appointment
Sometimes due to a certain emergency, a person is unable to visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra on the appointment date. In such a situation, you can reschedule the appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment. The steps to do so are given below:-
- Open the Official Website of UIDAI and click on the Book an Appointment link under the My Aadhaar tab.
- Now choose the city from the dropdown list and click on the Proceed to Book Appointment button.
- Now click on the Manage Appointments tab.
- Enter the mobile number and Captcha and click on the Generate OTP button.
- Verify the OTP you have received on your mobile number and then you can easily reschedule your Aadhaar Card Appointment for Enrolment.
Now, using the enrolment number you can check the status of your Aadhaar Card.
You have seen the various steps through which you can book an Appointment for Aadhaar Card Enrolment. UIDAI also gives you the option to reschedule your appointment if you have skipped the appointment date by any chance. After booking the appointment, you can visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra, and fill out the Aadhaar Enrolment Form. The executive will verify your documents and biometric details after which he will give you the Acknowledgement Slip with the Enrolment Number. You can use the Enrolment number to check your Aadhaar Card Status Online.