Duplicate Aadhar Card
UIDAI gives you a unique identity that can be used as a legal document for your identity and residential proof. So, you have to keep and carry Aadhaar carefully and beware of being lost or stolen. But if by any chance you have lost your Aadhaar Card or it is stolen then you can download Duplicate Aadhaar Card Online. On the other hand, you can get a copy of your Aadhaar from the Aadhaar Seva Kendra if in case it is lost or stolen. Some people in India have Aadhaar PVC Card and it can also be downloaded through the official website of UIDAI. So, here you can see the steps to download Duplicate Aadhaar using the UIDAI’s official website.
Download Duplicate Aadhaar Online
You must follow the steps given below to get a duplicate copy of your Aadhaar Card. It can be downloaded easily you will have a soft copy of your Aadhaar
- Open the official UIDAI and go to the Lost UID EID page.
- Then select either the Aadhaar No UID option or the Enrolment No EID option.
- Now provide your basic details like name, email address, and mobile number registered you have registered with Aadhaar
- Then enter the security code as it is shown on the screen.
- Then click on the Send OTP button and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and email address.
- Then enter the OTP and click on the Login button.
- After clicking on the Login button, You will receive your Aadhaar Number on your registered email address or mobile number.
You will see the confirmation of your process on the screen. Now, using the official website of UIDAI, you can easily download Aadhar through your Aadhaar number. Once you have your Aadhaar number, UIDAI’s website will help you to get Duplicate Aadhaar Card.
Download Duplicate Aadhaar PVC Card Online
- Go to the official website of UIDAI and expand the My Aadhaar Tab.
- Then click on the Order Aadhaar PVC Card link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number or 28-digit EID in the box.
- Provide the security code as displayed on the screen.
- Tick mark the check box if your mobile number is not registered with your Aadhaar Card and enter the mobile number where you want to receive the OTP.
- Then click on the Send OTP button if you have a registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP that you have received on your mobile phone and click on the Submit button.
- Here, you can now preview the Aadhaar card details only if your mobile number is linked to Aadhaar.
- Then you will have to make payment for your Aadhaar PVC card using UPI, net banking, debit card, or credit card, whatever is feasible for you.
- After making the payment, you can download the payment slip to your PC.
It usually takes 5 working days to get the Aadhaar PVC Card. So, you can have the duplicate Aadhaar PVC card after 5 days because UIDAI sends your PVC Card to the Post office within 5 days from the date of submission of the application. The post office will deliver your card to your residential address through Speed Post.
Don’t worry if you have lost your Aadhaar because you can download Duplicate Aadhaar from the official website of UIDAI. Firstly, you will have to retrieve your Aadhaar Number using your basic details and once you have the Aadhaar Number you can use it at UIDAI’s official website to download a copy of your Aadhaar Card. Later on, you can take a printout of the Aadhaar and it can be used as a valid document.