- SBI Covid Loan to encounter the financial crisis due to Coronavirus.
- Get an Emergency Credit Line from SBI.
- Advantages of taking the Covid-19 Emergency Credit Line from SBI.
Most of the businesses are going through the financial crisis just due to the Corona Virus Outbreak and to leverage their financial needs the State Bank of India has introduced the Covid-19 Emergency Credit Line in which the businesses can take SBI Covid Loan to improve their financial conditions.
The businesses that are affected due to the Coronavirus Outbreak can simply take this loan from SBI and put it into their business. This fund can help you to face the financial loss that has occurred because of the Covid-19 Outbreak.
Details of Covid-19 Emergency Credit Line
- The Maximum Loan that can be taken is up to INR 2 Crores.
- An Interest Rate of 7.25% is chargeable on the borrowed amount.
- An individual can apply for the SBI Covid-19 Loan up to the 30th of June 2020.
- The Maximum Tenure period for this credit line is of 12 months.
- The Loan amount will be payable into easy EMIs of 12 months.
- All the customer who has a running loan can take a top-up loan up to 10% of their current loan from SBI during the Corona Virus Crisis.
All the standard account holders are eligible to take the loan except the Special Mention Accounts. The SMAs are those accounts whose turning potential is taken as the Non-Performing Assets. According to the State Bank of India, there are two types of SMA.
The accounts that have the overdue period between 31 days to 60 days fall in the category of SMA-1 accounts.
The accounts that have the overdue period between 61 days to 90 days fall in the category of SMA-2 accounts.
Advantage of Credit Line
Fight Financial Crisis:- Due to lockdowns many businesses have got affected leading to the financial crisis. Therefore, this small help from SBI can resolve your financial crisis and when the crisis of Covid-19 ends, you can continue your business smoothly.
Manage the Loss:- Due to the Janta Curfew all over India; the sales of many businesses have gone down. So this Emergency Credit Line can help you to compensate for the losses that have occurred due to lockdowns.
Maintain Liquidity:- The SBI Covid Loan will help you to maintain liquidity in your business. You can draw cheques for payments to the creditors if you enough balance into the bank account. This loan will simply help you face the crisis that will occur in the future once the Coronavirus crisis finishes.
Well, it is a great opportunity for theSBI account holders to gear up the speed of their businesses with the help ofSBI Covid-19 Loan. You can enjoy the facility of the Covid-19 Emergency CreditLine and face the financial crises happening due to the Corona Virus. It is aneconomic disaster but the State bank of India is giving you the opportunity toovercome this disaster with the help of the Emergency credit line. Use thisfacility of SBI and boost up your business performance.