FD Interest Rates 2018196 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Ghaziabad
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Ghaziabad
- 1.2 Documents Checklist to Open Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Ghaziabad
- 1.3 Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Ghaziabad Branch Details
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad, located in the state of Uttar Pradesh, is rapidly emerging as one of the most popular cities in India because of the lavish food courts, spectacular residential colonies and the lovely theatres for the cinema goers. The people here do enjoy these privileges and work hard to steady their ship. If the hard work can be blended with a financial acumen, the potential uncertainties of tomorrow can be easily dealt with. Yes, folks, you need to apply for a fixed deposit at Bandhan Bank, to embrace the financial harmony that it has in store for you.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Ghaziabad at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 7.40%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Ghaziabad
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Ghaziabad. But to whom it offers a fixed deposit is rightly stated below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Checklist to Open Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Ghaziabad
Check out the documents you need to submit for availing the fixed deposit services of Bandhan Bank in Ghaziabad. The documents for each of the categories of customers are shown below for you to glance at.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Ghaziabad
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Ghaziabad Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Modi Nagar||Opposite Sugar Mill, Karamchars Gate, P.O.Modi Nagar, District Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201204||BDBL0001339||201750002||9911182989|