About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Jaipur
Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan, has numerous forts with exemplary architecture to carve a magnanimous impression among the travellers. The city, however, is much more than being a traveller’s alone. It has banks like Bandhan Bank to meet your day-to-day financial needs. The notable bank offers a fixed deposit to make sure you have a sufficient corpus to live a retirement life which can be fickle. The reason why Bandhan Bank is a top pick is because it has a wide range of customized fixed deposit options to fulfill varied goals of the customers.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Jaipur at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.00% - 5.75%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Jaipur
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Jaipur. It, however, offers a fixed deposit to any of the following applicants.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Required for Opening Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Jaipur
Having the clarity on the documentation comes to a big help and avoid any rejection of the application. So, ease this hassle, a list of documents applicable to each of the category of customers is shown below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Jaipur
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Jaipur Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Details|
|Vaishali Nagar||B-89 Goutam Marg,Hanuman Nagar,P.O.Vaishali Nagar,Rajasthan-302021||BDBL0001518||9001291672|