FD Interest Rates 2019256 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Noida
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Noida
- 1.2 Documents Needed to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Noida
- 1.3 Addresses of Bandhan Bank Branches in Noida
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Noida
Bandhan Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bandhan Financial Holdings Limited, runs more than 800 branches and 270 ATMs, taking its base from 501 branches and 50 ATMs at the beginning. The bank also has a branch in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The bank offers a wide range of financial products such as a fixed deposit that multiplies the deposited sum over a period on the back of interest rate offered on the same. So, if fixed deposit is what you want to apply for in Noida, do the same at Bandhan Bank.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Noida at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 7.40%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Noida
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Noida. It, however, offers a fixed deposit to any of the following applicants.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Needed to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Noida
Having the clarity on the documentation comes to a big help and avoid any rejection of the application. So, to ease this hassle, a list of documents applicable to each of the category of customers is shown below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Noida
Addresses of Bandhan Bank Branches in Noida
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Details|
|Sector-18, Noida Branch||C-31, Sector-18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh- 201301||BDBL0001601||110750005|