About Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Bengaluru
Bengaluru, the city of IT professionals, is a repository of people’s wishes of leading a secured life. In today’s times, invariably you would have to fall upon the products of a bank to achieve the same. Of the products you know, it’s the fixed deposit that ticks your ‘Wish’ box in the best manner possible. The fixed deposit can be opened at banks across India, including Bank of Baroda, a premier public sector with more than 5,000 branches.
Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Bengaluru at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4%-7% p.a.|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-10,000 (Varies According to the Schemes)|
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Below is the list of customers who can enjoy the ride of fixed deposit at BoB in Bengaluru.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
The documentation process can be different for different sets of customers. So find the documents applicable to each one of them below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Bengaluru
Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Bengaluru Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|K.G.RD.MAIN BRANCH||K.G.Road Main Branch, Prithvi Building Kempe Gowda Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560009||BARB0BANGAL||560012012||080 22268106|
|APMC YARD||APMC Yard Branch, P.B.No.2222, Apmc Yard, Tumkur Road, Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560022||BARB0APMCYA||560012013||080-23375358|
|BANASHANKARI||Banashankari Branch, 266/293, Srinivasanagara, Banashankari 1St Stage, , 2Nd Phase, 80 Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560050||BARB0BANASH||560012017||080-26502320|
|INDIRA NAGAR||Indira Nagar Branch, #274, V.R.Manor, 100Feet Road 6Th Main Bus Stop, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560038||BARB0BANGBS||560012018||080-25203919|
|BRIGADE ROAD||Brigade Road Branch, 66, M.G.Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560001||BARB0BRIGAD||560012003||080-25587909 / 25586130|
|BTM LAYOUT||BTM Layout Branch, 66, 35Th Main, Bank Officers Colony Btm Ii Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560068||BARB0BTMBAN||560012022||080-26783144|
|BYRASANDRA||Byrasandra Branch, 1360/A, East End Main Road, Opp.Apostolic Carmel Con, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560041||BARB0BYRASA||560012007||080-22444882|
|CBB Bengaluru||CBB Bengaluru Branch, 26, H.J.S.Chambers, 1St Floor, Richmond Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560025 ||BARB0CORBAN||560012014||080-22240465-67|
|FRASER TOWN||Fraser Town Branch, 48, Haines Road, Frasertown, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560005||BARB0FRASER||560012002||080-25558405|
|HSR LAYOUT||HSR Layout Branch, No 1029 11Th Cross 24Th Main Hsr Layout Sector I, Bengaluru Karnataka- 560034||BARB0HSRBAN||560012021||080-25726632|
|JAYANAGAR||Jayanagar Branch, 9Th Main Road 3Rd Block Jayanagar, Bengaluru Karnataka- 560011||BARB0JAYANA||560012010||080-26630533|