- Go through the Full Form of the ICICI Bank.
- Know the history of the ICICI Bank and its formation.
- Check the Services offered by the ICICI Bank
Get CIBIL Score Instantly for Free and Save around INR 4,800 a Year (Only for Wishfin Customers)
Instant Personal Loan Quotes from 17 Banks and Get the Best Deal
Most of you have heard about the ICICI bank as it has thousands of branches across the country. But do you know the full form of ICICI in the term ICICI Bank? There are many people in India who aren’t aware of the ICICI Full Form. So the full form of ICICI is Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. The ICICI bank offers various services to its customers. There are millions of savings accounts currently active with the ICICI Bank. On the other hand, you can make use of various services that are offered by the same bank. Let’s move on to the history of the ICICI Bank and know the objective and mission of the same bank.
Table of Contents
History of the ICICI Bank
The World Bank took the initiative to form ICICI bank in 1955. The main objective of this bank was to create a development financial institution for giving mid-term and long-term financing to the Indian Businesses. ICICI focussed on financing projects until late 1980. The registered office of the ICICI bank is in Vadodara, Gujrat and its corporate office is in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
This bank provides various services and banking products to its customer and it is present in more than 17 countries. On the other hand, there are 5275 ICICI branches in India and more than 15000 ATMs across the nation.
Indian Subsidies of ICICI
There are twelve ICICI subsidies in India carrying different types of services for their customers. They are as follows:-
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
- ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited
- ICICI Prudential Trust Limited
- ICICI Prudential Pension Funds Management Company Limited
- ICICI Direct
- ICICI Securities Limited
- ICICI Venture Funds Management Company Limited
- ICICI Securities Primary Dealership Limited
- ICICI Home Finance Company Limited
- ICICI Investment Management Company Limited
- ICICI Trusteeship Services Limited
Services Offered by the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
There are various services offered by the ICICI Bank that includes ICICI Bank Credit Cards, ICICI Bank Debit Cards, and many others. You can explore the other services below:-
- Home Loans
- Personal Loans
- Auto Loans
- 2-Wheeler Loans
- Investment for Tax Strategies
- Mutual Funds
- PPF Account
- Health Insurance
- General Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Deposit Schemes like Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits
- Current Account and Savings Account Services
- Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
The ICICI Full Form is Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India and whenever you listen to this term, it is related to some financial service only. You have explored all the services offered by the ICICI Bank and you can enjoy any service from the bank. History also tells us that this bank was formed to finance projects but now it has millions of retail customers enjoying various services across the country.