Best Credit Cards India 20201441 views
Top 10 Best Premium Credit Cards in India – Nowadays, credit cards are not used for getting an extra credit facility from the bank but for availing extra discount benefits and offers on the purchase of accessories. Anyone can get a credit card if he fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Being a financial advisor it is our sole duty to introduce you with the Top 10 Best Premium and Most Selling Credit Cards in India.
Check out the offers, annual fee, eligibility of the credit card and then take your decision accordingly. Every credit card has its own features and uniqueness and you have to choose them depending upon your needs.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 10 Outstanding Credit Card with Best Offers
- 1.1 SBI Elite Credit Card
- 1.2 SBI Prime Credit Card
- 1.3 AMEX MRCC Credit Card
- 1.4 SCB Ultimate Credit Card
- 1.5 Yes Premia Credit Card
- 1.6 Yes First Preferred Credit Card
- 1.7 HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- 1.8 ICICI Rubyx Credit Card
- 1.9 Axis Signature Credit Card
- 1.10 Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
Top 10 Outstanding Credit Card with Best Offers
We will be sharing the list of most demanded credit cards that are available in the market.
SBI Elite Credit Card
SBI Elite credit card is available with exciting offers on the purchase of fashionable products. You can get this credit card at the annual fee of ₹4999 (Plus Taxes) paid only once and it can be renewed on a yearly basis with the sum of ₹4999 (Plus Taxes)
- Earn a welcome offer gift of worth ₹5000.
- Avail 5x rewards while spending on dinning and grocery.
- Get a chance to earn 15,000 bonus rewards on the expenditure between ₹5 Lac to ₹8 Lacs.
- Spend ₹3 and ₹4 Lac in a year and get 10,000 reward points.
- Lucrative discounts at leading spas and lifestyle stores.
- Fraud liability cover of ₹1 Lac.
- Get movie tickets worth ₹6000 in a year.
SBI Prime Credit Card
SBI Prime credit card is available with an annual fee of ₹2999 charged only once. Get e-gifts from Marks and Spencer, Yatra.com, Shopper Stop, Bata/Hush Puppies and Pantaloons.
- Spend ₹100 on Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Sahakari Bhandar and BigBasket stores and get 15 Reward Points.
- Spend ₹100 on groceries, dinning, movies and departmental stores and earn 10 Reward Points.
- Get a reward of 20 points on every ₹100 spent on your birthday.
- Spend of ₹50,000 in a calendar quarter and Win Pizza hut e-voucher worth ₹1,000.
- Your renewal fee will be waived off if you spend ₹3 Lac a year.
- Spend ₹5 Lac annually and get an e-gift voucher worth ₹7000 available from yatra.com.
- Get a complimentary club Vistara Silver Membership.
AMEX MRCC Credit Card
AMEX MRCC Credit Card is usually offered at a free of ₹1000 (Plus Tax) and from the second year the fee increases to ₹4500 (plus tax). The renewal fee of AMEX Credit Card is waived off if the expenditure is more than ₹1.5 Lac in the preceding year. Get a 50% rebate on the renewal fee if the expenditure is between ₹90,000 to ₹1,49,999.
- Spend ₹50 and earn 1 Membership points.
- Earn 1000 Membership points on the expenditure of ₹1000 for times every month.
- Once you reach the limit of 24000 reward points, you can redeem it for 24 Karat Gold that consists of AMEX domestic travel online voucher of ₹11,000.
- Exchange 18000 reward points for 18 Karat Gold Collection that has the cash credit of ₹7500 or Tanishq gift voucher of ₹7500.
SCB Ultimate Credit Card
SCB Ultimate Credit Card charges a joining fee of ₹5000 paid only once. The renewal fee of this card ₹5000 applicable every year. If your age is between the range of 21-65 years then you can easily apply for this card but you must have a stable income.
- Book tickets on MakeMyTrip and enjoy a cashback of up to ₹10,000 within 90 days of card issuance.
- Spend ₹150 and get 5 reward points.
- 1 reward point is equal to ₹1.
- Enjoy upto 25% instant discount on Restaurants in India.
- Get a membership to priority pass and enjoy complimentary access.
- Enjoy reduced foreign currency markup fee at 2%* on overseas spends.
Yes Premia Credit Card
Yes Premia Credit Card comes up with an annual fee of ₹1500 plus taxes and it can be waived off if you spend more than ₹20,000 within 90 days. The renewal fee which is ₹1500 plus taxes per annum can be also waived off if the user spends more than ₹1.5 Lacs in a year.
- Spend ₹100 on grocery stores and supermarkets and earn 4 reward points.
- Earn 3 reward points on the expenditure of ₹100 on other categories.
- Grab 750 reward points on Yes PayNow Registration.
- Get a 25% discount on BookmyShow for booking movie tickets.
- Credit Shield of ₹2.5 Lac on the accidental death of Primary card user.
Yes First Preferred Credit Card
Enjoy the privileges of Yes First Preferred credit card at just an annual fee of ₹2500 plus taxes.
- Earn 15000 reward points on the first transaction done within 90 days of the card issuance.
- Get 10000 points on every renewal.
- Spend ₹7.5 Lacs per annum and earn 20000 reward points.
- Spend ₹100 on Travel Agencies, Domestic Airlines, dinning and earn 8 reward points.
- Earn 4 reward points on every ₹100 spend on other categories.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
You can easily get the HDFC Regalia Credit Card in ₹2500. This card also has a renewal fee of ₹2500 payable on a period of one year.
- Spend ₹100 on Vistara Flights and earn 6 club Vistara points.
- Get 4 reward points on the expenditure of ₹150.
- Enjoy an extra baggage allowance of 5 kgs.
- Grab 8 reward points on the expenditure of ₹150 on bookings made on the official website of HDFC Regalia.
ICICI Rubyx Credit Card
ICICI Rubyx Credit Card is available at an annual fee of ₹3000 plus taxes and the renewal fee of ₹2000 payable every year. If you spend more than ₹3,00,000 in a year using this card then your renewal fee will be waived off by the bank.
- Get a complimentary movie ticket free under Buy 1 Get 1 offer on a monthly basis on BookmyShow.
- Get 2 movie tickets absolutely free worth upto ₹300 monthly.
- On the payment of joining fee get welcome vouchers of shopping and travel worth ₹5000.
- Earn up to 15000 Payback points every year.
Axis Signature Credit Card
Axis Signature credit card is available at an annual fee of ₹5000 and there is also a renewal fee of ₹3000 which can be waived off if the user does a transaction of ₹3,00,000 in the preceding year.
- Air accident is covered up to ₹2.5 Crores.
- Protection on purchase of up to ₹1 Lac.
- Lost travel document covered up to 300 US Dollars.
- Delay of checking Baggage covered up to 300 USD.
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
The joining fee of Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card is ₹10,000 and from the second year onwards the renewal fee will also be the same that is ₹10,000. The bank will not charge any fee for re-issuing the card if it is lost or stolen.
- Earn 6 club Vistara Point on the expenditure of every ₹200.
- Privileges in boarding and additional baggage allowance on being a member of Vistara Club.
- Get complimentary lounge access on being a member of the Vistara club.
- Get a business class complimentary gift on joining.
Well, you have the list of Top 10 Premium credit cards. Now, you are familiar with all the offers of every credit card. It would be easy for you to take the decision and apply for the card. If you want to know more about any credit card then feel free to chat with us on our online portal at Wishfin. Our representative will tell you every single detail of the credit card.