Credit Card Payment Offers 2019287 views
It is of no secret that airlines want to increase the number of passengers by introducing exciting travel offers in association with banks. One such airline is Vistara that has tied up with Axis Bank, one of the most renowned banks in India, to offer a credit card that greets you from the very outset. Vistara has more than one credit card in association with this bank. In this page, we will see the exciting offers pertaining to Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card. The card comes with welcome privileges, milestone benefits and much more to keep you interested. To know all that and more in detail, you need to read further.
Table of Contents
- 1 Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Offers
- 2 Fees & Charges
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Apply for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Online
- 5 Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Application Status
- 6 Shall I Make Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Bill Payment on Time?
- 7 Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Customer Care Number
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Offers
- Complimentary economy class ticket
- Enjoy Club Vistara membership
- Get 2 Club Vistara points for every ₹200 spent on the card
- Earn 1,000 bonus CV points for spending ₹50,000 in a year
- Get 1 Economy Class ticket for spending ₹1,25,000 in a year
- An Economy Class ticket is also offered on spending ₹2,50,000 in a year
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access at select airports in India
- Minimum 15% discount on dining at more than 5,000 restaurants across India courtesy Axis Bank Dining Delights
- Travel document loss coverage of $300
- Check-in baggage delay cover of $300
- Check-in baggage loss cover of $500
- Lost card liability protection cover of ₹3 lakh
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee – ₹1,500
- Annual Fee – ₹1,500
- Finance Charges (Retail Purchase & Cash) – 2.95% per month or 41.75% per annum
- Cash Withdrawal Fee – 2.50% of the withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of ₹250
- Cash Payment Fee – ₹100
- Late Payment Fee – ₹100-700
- Over Limit Fee – 3% of the over limit amount, with the minimum being ₹500
Axis Bank wants you to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Resident Indians can apply for the credit card
- The primary cardholder must be between 18 and 70 years
- The age of the add-on cardholder must be more than 18 years
- Net annual income should be a minimum of ₹6 lakh
The credit card approval depends on the submission of valid documents authenticating identity, residence and income proofs.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Aadhaar Card
Residence Proof – Voter ID/Ration Card/Driving License/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill
Income Proof – Latest Salary Slips (Salaried), ITR for the Last 2-3 Years (Self-employed)
Latest Passport Size Photographs
Apply for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Online
Applying for this Axis Bank credit card online is one of the most convenient methods. The steps for the same is elaborated below.
- Visit www.axisbank.com
- Go to ‘Credit Cards’
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ beneath Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- You need to first share your personal details such as your name, mobile number, etc
- Click on the ‘Call Me’ button to get the application processed to the next stage
- Axis Bank representative will call you and take further more details regarding your profession before giving preliminary approval to the application
Afterward, you will have to submit documents to an Axis Bank executive who will reach your office or residence to collect the same. The bank will check documents and other details thoroughly before it approves the application finally. You will get the credit card at your address a few days later to the date of application approval.
Can I Apply for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card at Branch?
Yes, you can. All that you need is to fill the application form and submit it along with relevant documents to the concerned official. The application will then go to the next stage. You will get the approval when the details are verified successfully.
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Application Status
You can check the application status on the official website of Axis Bank. Check out the steps shown below.
- Click on the ‘Track Your Application’ link
- Click on ‘Check Credit Card Application Status’
- Enter application reference number, PAN number and mobile number
- Click on ‘Submit’ in the end
You will get to know the status which could be approved, pending for approval or rejected
Shall I Make Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Bill Payment on Time?
Well, it’s imperative to do so. The timely payment not only helps maintain a good credit history but also ensures you don’t have to pay any penalty that remains the case with late payment. To ensure there’s no delay, you can get the automatic debit activated via net banking or at the bank branch. You can get this done even on bank account other than that of Axis. Besides automatic payment, you can make manual payments using net banking, debit card, etc. You can even opt for traditional methods of depositing cheque, demand draft or cash to pay the due amount.
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Customer Care Number
Call the 24×7, toll-free customer care number – 18004195959 – to resolve all your queries pertaining to Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card. So what if it’s about rewards, payments or statement, the customer care executives are there to assist you.