- Get preferred with YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card
- Rewards, discounts, lounge access all are there to excite the shopper in you
YES Bank Preferred Card stands true to its name. This is a lifetime free credit card that comes with tons of exciting benefits for you to make the most of. Accelerated reward points on dining and travel, along with reward points on milestone spends make this card rule the heart of shoppers across the country. Besides, there are complimentary visits to airport lounges, free golf lessons and much more. Read this page further to know about this credit card in detail.
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card Reward Offers March 2023
Get ready to earn the following rewards on your spends made with this credit card.
- Earn 8 Reward Points per INR 200 spent on other than selected categories.
- Enjoy 4 Reward Points per INR 200 spent on selected categories.
- Bonus 1000 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration
- Evergreen reward points
- 1 reward point will fetch you INR 0.25 on redemption
- Reward Points can be redeemed against gift catalogue and at dedicated website for flights, hotels and movie tickets
- Redemption of Reward Points against Air Miles where 10 Reward Points equal to 1 InterMile or 1 Club Vistara Point
- Earn 20,000 Bonus Reward Points on achieving spends of INR 7.5 Lakh or more in each anniversary year
- Preferential Foreign Currency Markup of 1.75%
- Credit Shield cover is available
- Enjoy 4 complimentary rounds of green fees per calendar year along with one complimentary Golf Lesson every month at select golf courses in India
- 4 Complimentary Visits outside India in a calendar year for the Primary Cardmember only
- Enjoy Domestic Lounge access up to 2 visits per quarter for Primary Cardmembers at more than 25 Lounges in India under Mastercard and Visa Program.
- Life Insurance Cover of INR 1 Crore for death due to Flight Accident
- Medical Insurance cover of INR 25 Lakh for emergency hospitalization when travelling overseas
- A discount of 25% on movie tickets upto INR 250 per month on BookMyShow
Dedicated Concierge and Roadside Assistance
How Can You Redeem Reward Points?
Reward points earned can be redeemed at websites dedicated to flight, hotel or movie ticket booking. 1 reward point equals to ₹0.25. Also, you can redeem the points against Air Miles, with 10 reward points equaling 1 InterMile or 1 Club Vistara Point.
Bonanza for Movie Buffs
All you cinema goers can book your movie tickets at bookmyshow.com and get a discount of 25%, capped to ₹250 in a calendar month.
Priority Pass Membership – Primary cardholders can have 4 complimentary access to airport lounges outside India in a calendar year by virtue of the membership.
Primary cardholders can enjoy 3 complimentary access to select domestic airport lounges in a quarter.
Get a green fee waiver and complimentary golf sessions at select Indian golf courses.
YES ASSIST Lets You Enjoy Luxuries Galore
Dial 1800119371 (applicable to Reliance/Tata Network/BSNL/MTNL users) or 022-42320239 to get the following services.
- Assistance for hotel referral and reservation
- Assistance for travel referral and reservation
- Assistance for special events and performance
- Assistance for restaurant referral and reservation
- Assistance for car rental & limousine referral and reservation
- Delivery of flowers and gifts
- Assistance for movie tickets in New Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru
- Assistance for emergency towing, roadside repair, concierge and automobile
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a surcharge waiver on your fuel transactions worth ₹400-5,000 across the fuel stations in India with a maximum of up to INR 250 per month.
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee – INR 999 + GST
- Annual Fee – INR 999 + GST
- Spend-based Reversal of Annual Fee – Spend INR 50000 within 90 days from card issuance date and waive off the Joining Fee.
- Spend INR 2.5 Lacs and Above annually to waive off the renewal fee for the next year.
- Renewal Reward Points – NA
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- An individual must be a minimum of 23 years and maximum of 60 years while applying for the card
- Both Salaried and self-employed can apply for the card
- The net monthly income of the applicant must be INR 2 Lacs per month or INR 24 Lacs per annum.
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card Documentation
You must have the following documents in order to get an approval.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card
Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Utility Bills
Income Proof – Salary slips for the last 3 months for salaried, ITR for self-employed
How to Apply for YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
Loved Yes FIRST Preferred Credit Card offers? Now, it’s time to apply for it and what better platform than Wishfin to do at. Wishfin, a neutral online marketplace for credit cards, loans, investments and other financial products, lets you compare and choose the best of deals on offer. All that you need is to visit the official website of Wishfin, go to Credit Cards’ tab to see two further tabs in the drop down – Offers and Best Credit Cards. Click on the latter to see the form popping out on the screen. Just fill a few personal and professional details and submit the form. The executives here will then forward your application further for processing. You will get an approval as soon as the details get verified successfully.
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card Bill Payment Online
The shopping you do via the card would result in bills which must get paid on or before the due date to prevent the incidence of late payment charges, interest or even the taxes. So, you need to choose a mode of payment that is fast and convenient at the same time. Keeping both in mind, going online won’t be a bad idea. You can just add the card to your net banking account and receive the bill intimation well before the due date, giving you enough time to keep funds in the account for a smooth payment.
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card Customer Care Number
As an existing customer, you can have queries on reward points, discounts, privileges, fees & charges and something else. Get all that sorted out by dialing the 24×7 toll-free customer care number – 18001031212.