Consumer Durable Loans807 views
Feeling quenching thirst in this hot summer? A glass of chilled water or a chilled juice is the best option to get relief. We can’t image a home without few appliances and refrigerator or fridge is one of them. We are so much dependent on these appliances that we can’t survive even a single day without these appliances. We feel so handicapped in the absence of these appliances. These modern gadgets are part of our life now. Appliances like fridge, washing machine, grinder, mixer, juicer, TV, and micro wave oven are among few which have made our life simple, easy and comfortable. These appliances are a big help for all working and non-working women. We can’t imagine a single day without these appliances. Are you planning to buy a new refrigerator? Do you know the features of different refrigerator? Do you know which fridge offers you best features within your budget? What is the capacity of refrigerator best suited for your family requirements?
Refrigerators have gone through many change in last one decade. Before going to any retailer, you should first know about your requirements and kind of features you want in that refrigerator. Here are some points which you should keep in mind while buying a new refrigerator within your budget.
- Always look for good brand refrigerators. There are many new brands which are offering more features at a lower price, but before finalising your appliance just make sure that it is offering the best service as well after buying the product. There is no point of buying a new refrigerator from any new company if it is not offering good services.
- Ask for after sale services in advance. Is there any free demo visit or free service provided by the manufacturer? Always choose a brand which offers you a good service once you buy that product.
- Decide a decent size to meet your requirements. If you are staying with your family and there are more than five or six members in your family including children look for a higher capacity. If you are a married couple, then for you a normal fridge of 210 litres or 180 litres in double or single door will work.
- Don’t get into the sale gimmicks of some special USPs or features. If the sales person is telling you features like freezer on door, special cooling system on door and at different level, instant cooling feature, or water cooler at the door. These are some features we in general, never use after buying the refrigerator. Moreover, these things might cause maintenance issues. So make a smart decision by comparing features and their maintenance requirements.
- Look for best star rating while buying your refrigerator. It is good in long run as it reduces your electricity bills by consuming lower units every month.
- Look for best buy offers by the retailer or by the manufacturer itself. There are many retailers which offer the best slashed prices or good discounts. If you have decided to buy the product during sale or festive season it might be you will get some special gift, cash back or good discount on exchange offer. Therefore, buying a product on festive season is good option.
- There are many online sites which sell home appliance. Websites like Amazon, flipcart, Shop clues, Quicker and more sell home appliances with great deals and offers to grab. Most of these site offer festival sale, off season sale, special week sale and much more to lure more customers to buy products from their sites.
- Before buying your products, do a market search and online search to compare the product, features and the best buy price as well.
- Also check the mode of payment while buying the product. Are you going to use your credit card, debit card or take a consumer loan or take that on easy EMIs? So ensure your financial path before buying the fridge.
- Calculate the number of EMIs with interest paid against the actual price before buying your product.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Refrigerator brands within your budget
Refrigerator door type
- Single door
- Double door
- Side door
- Standard triple door
- Multi door
- Fridge on bottom
Size of Refrigerator
- Up to 120 l
- 121 – 200 l
- 201 – 250 l
- 251 – 300 l
- 301 – 400 l
- 401 l & above
As per your requirement you can select the size. The price of these refrigerators may range from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 22,000 depending upon the features and brand you are choosing.