Credit Card Payment7811 views
- Methods For Making RBL Bank Credit Card Online Payment.
- Use UPI to Make an Instant Payment of Credit Card Bills.
- Net Banking has Made it Easy to Clear Credit Card Bills.
RBL Credit Cards have different attractive offers and therefore many users apply for it. They earn instant cashback, heavy discounts, gift vouchers and many other offers. But when it comes to the payment part, many users don’t know the methods to make RBL Bank credit card payment. Let’s see the various methods for clearing the credit card bill.
Table of Contents
- 1 Various Methods of Paying RBL Credit Card Bills Online
- 2 Offline Methods of Paying RBL Credit Card Bill
Various Methods of Paying RBL Credit Card Bills Online
Pay Instantly via UPI
You can pay off your credit dues by using UPI. Nowadays most commonly used UPI apps available are BHIM, Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm etc. So, download the RBL Bank app from play store or apple iOS or from the RBL Bank website. You can use your mobile number as VPA/UPI ID. Here are the steps to pay off credit card dues.
- Firstly, log in to the RBL MyCard App.
- Then, Select to option “Make Payment“.
- From the available payment options select the “UPI“.
- After Selected UPI, enter the Virtual Payment Address (VPA) click on verify.
- In order to proceed further click on Request.
- Approve the Request from any UPI enabled application.
You can also pay your dues through net banking as well. In order to pay credit card bills through net banking. You need a user Id and a password. Steps to pay bills via RBL Bank net banking.
- Visit the official RBL Bank website.
- Go to the Net Banking option.
- Login Net Banking with user id and password.
- Go to Cards Section and click on credit cards.
- Enter the necessary details of the credit card and click on Pay Now.
After, completion of the payment amount will be debited from your account and you will receive transaction reference ID through the updated Email and SMS.
Pay Credit Card Bill via NEFT
You can pay your credit card bill of RBL Bank through National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT). Make your credit card payment online using your account with another bank. Follow the payment steps:-
- Firstly, open the Net Banking Services of the respective Bank.
- Open the NEFT option.
- Enter the Payee Name as the name printed on the RBL Credit Card.
- Enter the Credit Card Number in Account No. Section.
- Use the IFSC code RATN0RCARD and enter RBL Bank as bank’s name.
- Use the Branch Code – NOC, Goregaon, Mumbai.
- Enter the desired amount you want to pay and initiate the payment.
Once the payment is done, you’ll receive a message of amount deduction from the respective bank.
Payment by Mobile App
Now you can make RBL Bank Credit Card Online Payment in few seconds from anywhere and anytime through RBL Bank mobile app. So just download the app from Apple iOS and google pay store and make the payment.
- Open the RBL Bank mobile app on your mobile by entering security PIN.
- Go to the credit card section.
- Select the Credit Card for which the payment has to be made.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Touch the Pay button for making the payment.
- Finally, click on submit for completing the payment process.
Once you click on the submit option, instantly the amount will be deducted from your account and you will receive a text on the registered mobile number and email on updated mail id.
Get Payment Done Through Debit Card
No need to worry if you are not using any mobile app, internet banking you can easily make your RBL Bank Credit Card Online Payment through RBL Debit Card.
- You need to visit the nearest ATM of RBL Bank.
- Insert your Debit Card to ATM.
- From different options, you will choose the Payment option.
- After all, you need to enter your credit card details.
- According to will enter the desired Amount.
- Choose the pay option for making a successful payment.
If you complete the above steps successfully the amount will be debited from your RBL Bank account and you will receive transaction reference id on your email and mobile number.
Offline Methods of Paying RBL Credit Card Bill
You can pay your credit card bill through Cheque Payment, Cash Payment, National Automated Clearing House (NACH). For these type pf payment, you have to visit the nearest RBL Bank branch.
RBL Bank Credit Card Payment Through Cheque
- Visit the nearest RBL Bank Branch.
- Go to the Credit Card Counter.
- Make a cheque in favour of the RBL Bank Card and 16 digit credit card number.
- Fill the amount to be paid and sign the cheque.
- Submit the cheque to the credit card counter.
RBL Bank Credit Card Payment Through Cash
If you want to pay a credit card bill through cash then go any RBL branch nearby. All RBL Bank branches accept cash. But the cash payment includes charges of Rs. 250+GST per transaction.
National Automated Clearing House Facility (NACH)
If you forget to do credit card payment on time. So don’t worry because you can link existing accounts of any bank with the RBL Bank Credit Card NACH facility. Therefore for activation of the NACH facility, you need to fill the NACH form.
- Visit the RBL Bank official website.
- Go to the Credit Card payment section.
- Download the NACH from.
- Fill the form with correct information and send on the address given below:-
Credit Card Services
RBL Bank Limited
C/o 3i Infotech, B-56, Sector-57, Near Park Plaza Park Hotel, Noida – 201301
Now you know the different methods of making the online payment of RBL Bank Credit Card. So, choose the most convenient method and clear your pending bills.