- Clear Your SBI Card Dues Using a Debit Card on SBI Billdesk Portal.
- Some Advantage of Using a Debit Card to Clear Credit Card Dues.
There are many customer who are using SBI Credit Cards without having an SBI Account. When they want to pay the bill through a debit card then they fail to so. But there is one more option for clearing the SBI credit card dues. You can make the SBI credit card payment through the debit card of other banks. There are some commonly used debit cards through which you can pay the SBI credit card bills.
Table of Contents
Detailed Procedure for Using Debit Cards to Pay Credit Card Dues
SBI only accepts the credit card payment from the debit cards of the following banks.
- Bank of Maharashtra Debit Card
- Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card
- SBI Debit Card
- Citi Bank Debit Card
- Shivalik Bank Debit Card
- PraghatiKrishna Debit Card
- Bank of Baroda Debit Card
- IDFC Bank Debit Card
- Kerela Bank Gramin Bank
Process of Paying Bills through Debit Card
You have to click on the link present on the credit card online payment page of SBI. Then the SBI will redirect you on the page of SBI Billdesk. There you can make the SBI Credit Card Payment through Billdesk. After Clicking on the link, follow the steps given below.
- Enter your Email Address and then your SBI Credit Card Number.
- Re-enter the credit card number for the confirmation.
- Then enter the registered mobile number and the amount you are willing to pay.
- Choose the Debit Card option from the given options.
- Finally, choose any bank from the given list.
- Click on the Pay Now option.
- Now, you’ll be redirected to the respective bank’s debit card page.
- Enter the details of your Debit Card from which you want to make the payment.
- Follow the necessary options and make the payment.
After a successful payment, the amount will be deducted from your debit card’s account that you have used for the payment.
If in case you don’t have a debit card of the above mentioned banks you can make SBI Credit Card Online Payment through NEFT.
Pros of Paying Credit Card Bills Using a Debit Card
Easy to Use:- As you can see that all the steps are simple and you can make a secure payment of your credit card bills. You just have to follow the steps carefully and clear all your SBI Credit Card dues quickly.
Fast Payment:- Once you follow all the steps properly you can pay your bills quickly. After a successful transaction, the amount will be deducted from your respective bank account and your credit card bill will be paid.
No Charges:- This method of credit card payment is free of cost. You don’t have to pay any extra charges while clearing your credit card bills.
Payment from other Banks:- You can make the SBI Credit Card Payment through a debit card as well. If you are having a debit card of the above mentioned banks then the payment through a debit card would be must easier.