Free CIBIL Credit Score Check34536 views
- Check CIBIL Score Online for Free
- Check Your CIBIL Score with PAN Card
The need to check the CIBIL score arises when a person applies for a credit card or a loan. An applicant with a good credit or CIBIL score is considered suitable for most of the credit facilities and also for the best ones. People who have credit history know the impact of their payment behavior on the credit score but many are still unaware of simple things such as checking the credit score. In this article, we have provided an amalgamation of the procedure to check CIBIL score online and how this score is generated by the credit information companies such as CIBIL along with some other valuable information on the same.
India’s First CIBIL Score Process Completely on WhatsApp!
Get it absolutely FREE in minutes.
No more boring forms. Just a quick WhatsApp chat only.
What is the CIBIL score range?
CIBIL score falls in the range of 300 to 900 in India and is given based on the repayment track of borrowers. If an applicant has a score of 600-650, he/she may not get unsecured loans such as personal loans. But a score of 750 and above can help applicants get access to all the credit facilities.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Check CIBIL Score Online Free?
- 1.1 Check CIBIL Score by PAN Card
- 1.2 Check CIBIL Score by Aadhaar Card
- 1.3 Check CIBIL Score by Mobile Number
- 1.4 Why to Check CIBIL Score at Wishfin?
- 1.5 How to Maintain a Good CIBIL Score?
- 1.6 Why is it important to maintain a good CIBIL score?
- 1.7 What if your credit score is poor?
- 1.8 So What are the Credit Facilities You Can Get with a Poor Credit Score?
How to Check CIBIL Score Online Free?
Check CIBIL Score by PAN Card
Here are the simple steps that are to be followed to check CIBIL score for free.
- Visit ‘CIBIL Score’ page at Wishfin.com
- Provide your full name as mentioned on the PAN card
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Choose the gender you belong to
- Mention your PAN card number
- Enter your contact address
- Provide the email ID on which you want to get the credit report
- Enter your mobile number
- Submit the form
Check CIBIL Score by Aadhaar Card
To check your CIBIL score at Wishfin, you need Aadhaar Card to mention your residence address.
Check CIBIL Score by Mobile Number
While checking the CIBIL score, you also need to enter your mobile number along with other details mentioned above.
Why to Check CIBIL Score at Wishfin?
Wishfin, the first official partner of CIBIL, provides your credit score free of cost. Doesn’t matter how many times you check your CIBIL, it is a free service and does not affect your score as well. Unlike the official website of CIBIL where you have to pay INR 550 or more if you want to check the score more than once and frequent inquiries also lower it down at CIBIL.
How to Maintain a Good CIBIL Score?
You can ensure the same by doing the following-
- Paying the Loan EMI or Credit Card Bill on Time
- Utilizing the credit limit of credit cards with discretion
- Have a suitable credit mix – more secured debts than unsecured ones
- Applying for the loan amount based on your income and repayment potential
Why is it important to maintain a good CIBIL score?
Every then and now, we question the importance of a good credit or CIBIL score. You must know that in the banking industry, if you have a good credit score, you can get better deals on loans as well as credit cards. However, it does not mean that those who do not have a credit history can not apply for a loan or a credit card. Many people have taken loans and also use credit cards even if they have 0 credit score or even a bad score.
But, as it is said beggars are not choosers, best products are available on to those who are suitable for it and suitability is decided by your income. A credit score holder gets better deals because it is easier for the lender to trust the repayment behaviour of the customer.
What if your credit score is poor?
The world does not end here. If, by any chance, you have a negative credit score, you have the option to apply for any credit facility. It’s just that you have to ensure that you make the payments on time so that it can help in improving your CIBIL score.
So What are the Credit Facilities You Can Get with a Poor Credit Score?
Despite a poor credit score, you can get secured loans such as home loans, gold loans, loans against securities, etc. These loans are backed by collaterals (house property in a home loan, gold ornaments in a gold loan, shares and other financial assets in loan against securities). As a result, lenders feel confident in lending you. If you default, the lender can seize the collateral and sell it to recover the money.