Free CIBIL Credit Score Check227 views
- Know the Minimum Cibil Score Needed for the Axis Bank Credit Cards.
- Know your Cibil Score using the Cibil Score Calculator.
- If your Cibil Score is 750 and Above then you will get quick approval for the Axis Credit Card.
It is really important for every individual to know their Cibil Score before they apply for any credit card or a loan. On the other hand, the Cibil Score gives a clear picture of the past credit history of an individual. The credit cards have also become a necessity for many people as it not only gives you a high credit limit but also have a lot of offers. Similarly, Axis Bank Credit Cards also gives you exciting deals and offers on various brands. But before you apply for the card, you must know the minimum Cibil Score Required for Axis Credit Card. It is around 750 and more but you must explore other details of the Cibil Score.
Table of Contents
Minimum CIBIL Score Needed for the Axis Bank Credit Cards
A Cibil Score is a three-digit number that starts from a Score of 300 to 900. On the other hand, the Credit bureau calculates the Cibil Score and gives the necessary details to the bank. You will have to maintain a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above if you are applying for the Axis Bank Credit Card. In some situations, the Axis bank might issue you a credit card on the Cibil Score of below 750 but you will get a low credit limit and the eligibility criteria will be strict.
So, if you want to avoid strict eligibility criteria and enjoy a high credit limit then you will have to maintain a Cibil Score of 750 and above. The bank usually gives a quick approval to that applicant who maintains such a Cibil Score.
Check Your CIBIL Score Before Applying for the Card
So, if you are confused with your Cibil Score then you must check it on the official website of Wishfin. It will give you a clear picture of your Cibil Score so that you can easily apply for the Axis Bank Credit Cards. See the following steps to use the Wishfin Cibil Score Calculator.
- Open the official website of Wishfin
- Then, open the ‘CIBIL Score’ page
- Enter your first name, middle name, and last name
- Provide your date of birth and select gender
- Enter your PAN card number
- Enter the net monthly income you earn
- Give your Employment status
- Provide Employer’s name if in case you are salaried
- Enter Contact details such as the mobile number and email address
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Details You will Get After Checking Your CIBIL Score
You will see the following information on the screen after checking your Cibil Score. Once you see that your score is 750 and above then you can apply for the credit card.
- A Summary of your Credit History.
- The name of the Applicant
- Social Security Number of the Individual
- Your existing credit cards.
- Your Running Loans
- The amount of money yet to be paid to the bank.
- Your Repayment history whether you are paying your bills on time or not.
The minimum Cibil Score Required for Axis Credit Card is 750 and above. If you are not sure about your exact Cibil Score then you can calculate it on the official website of Wishfin. Once you find that you qualify for the minimum Cibil Score then you can easily apply for the Axis Bank Credit Card and enjoy a high credit limit and the latest offers on it.