Free CIBIL Credit Score Check219 views
- Go through the Minimum Cibil Score Needed for the Citibank Credit Cards.
- Use the CIBIL Score Calculator to know your exact Cibil Score.
- Enjoy a quick approval for the Citibank Credit Cards if you have a Cibil Score of 750 and above.
Credit Cards have been always a helping hand whenever an individual needs to enjoy offers and get some debts. But everyone cannot apply for a credit card until they have a qualified income and Cibil Score. So, if we talk about the Cibil Score then it is a three-digit number that denotes the past credit and repayment history of the individual. On the other hand, many individuals want to apply for the Citibank Credit Cards but due to a low Cibil Score, they are unable to do so. Therefore you can take a look at the minimum Cibil Score Required for Citibank Credit Card. Explore the other details as well that related to the Cibil Score.
Table of Contents
CIBIL Score for Citibank Credit Cards
750 is the minimum Cibil Score needed for Citibank Credit Cards. A Cibil Score is a three-digit number that tells about the past credit history of an individual. It is calculated by the Cibil Bureau of India on the basis of past debts taken by the individuals and their repayment. So, if you are willing to apply for the Citibank Credit Cards then you will need a Credit Score of at least 750 and above.
Sometimes you can get a Citibank Credit Card at a score of below 750 but the credit limit of that card might be-low. On the other hand, the bank will issue the card at a high rate of interest, and the eligibility criteria for taking the credit card might be high. Therefore, you must maintain a Minimum Cibil Score of 750 in order to get quick approval from the bank.
Calculate Your CIBIL Score
If you are not sure about your Cibil Score then you must use the Wishfin Cibil Score Calculator. It will give you all the necessary details that are related to your Cibil Score. So, you must follow the steps given below in order to know your exact Cibil Score.
- Open the official website of Wishfin
- Then go to the ‘CIBIL Score’ page
- Type your first name, middle name, and last name
- Type your date of birth and select gender
- Enter your PAN card number
- Enter the net monthly income you earn
- Provide your Employment status
- Provide Employer’s name if in case you are salaried
- Give Contact details such as the mobile number and email address
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Details You Will Get After Checking Your Credit Score
Once you have checked your Cibil Score, you will get the following information on your screen. After qualifying the minimum Cibil Score criteria, you can apply for the Citibank Credit Card.
- A Summary of your Credit History.
- The name of the Applicant
- Social Security Number of the Individual
- Your existing credit cards.
- Your Running Loans
- The amount of money yet to be paid to the bank.
- Your Repayment history whether you are paying your bills on time or not.
So, 750 is the minimum Cibil Score Required for Citibank Credit Card. If you are having a Cibil Score of 750 and above then your application will get quick approval. On the other hand, people with a low Cibil Score usually get a low credit limit and the eligibility criteria for applying for a credit card are also strict.