- Know the Minimum HDFC Cibil Score Needed for the HDFC Credit Cards.
- If you don’t know your current HDFC Cibil Score then you can check it on the official website.
- See the details that you will get after checking your Cibil Score.
Many people’s lives have gotten linked with credit cards. People nowadays choose a credit card since it allows them to take advantage of special deals from numerous businesses while also providing them with a large credit limit. A large credit limit allows the consumer to purchase an increasing number of things using their credit card. However, if you want a large credit limit, you must maintain a decent Cibil Score. It reveals a person’s financial history, including whether or not he has paid his payments on time. People, on the other hand, are interested in applying for HDFC credit cards because of the interesting incentives available. As a result, you must be aware of the HDFC Cibil Score Requirement for HDFC Credit Card.
CIBIL Score for HDFC Bank Credit Cards
A Cibil Score is a three-digit number and it falls between 300 to 900. On the other hand, it represents your Cibil Score and it is calculated by Cibil. The Reserve Bank of India has authorized three credit bureaus to issue the credit reports of an individual. A score of 750 is considered to be a good score for the HDFC bank credit cards. The bank will give you a quick approval for the card if you have a high credit score.
On the other hand, if you have a Cibil Score less than 750 then there are some chances of getting a credit card but the limit of that card will be low and the bank will charge high interest on it. Therefore it is necessary that you should have a HDFC Cibil Score of at least 750 if you are applying for the HDFC Credit Cards.
To be eligible for any of the credit cards offered by HDFC, applicants must have a HDFC CIBIL score of 750 or higher. A credit score of 750 or higher ensures that the applicant’s credit card application will be approved without delay.
How to Check the CIBIL Score before Applying for the HDFC Credit Card
You can check your Cibil Score on the official website of Wishfin and if you find that your score is 750 or above then you can easily apply for the HDFC Credit Card. You just have to follow the steps given below in order to know your credit report:-
- Open the official website of Wishfin
- Visit the ‘CIBIL Score’ page
- Enter your first name, middle name, and last name
- Provide your date of birth and select gender
- Enter your PAN card number
- Type the net monthly income you earn
- Give your Employment status
- Type Employer name if in case you are salaried
- Give the Contact details such as the mobile number and email address
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Details you will Get After Checking your Credit Score
You will get the following details after checking your Cibil Score for the HDFC Credit Card:-
- A Summary of your Credit History.
- The name of the Applicant
- Social Security Number of the Individual
- Your existing credit cards.
- Your Running Loans
- The amount of money yet to be paid to the bank.
- Your Repayment history whether you are paying your bills on time or not.
Well, you know the minimum HDFC Cibil Score Required for its HDFC Credit Card and if you are unaware of your recent Cibil Score then you can check it on the website. Every credit card issuer will check your Cibil Score before it gives you a credit card. So make sure that you maintain a Cibil Score of 750 and above so that you can get quick approval and a high credit limit for the HDFC Credit Card.