Free CIBIL Credit Score Check295 views
- Know the Minimum Cibil Score Needed for the HDFC Credit Cards.
- If you don’t know your current Cibil Score then you can check it on the official website.
- See the details that you will get after checking your Cibil Score.
Credit Cards have become a part of the life of many individuals. Now people prefer a credit card to enjoy offers on various brands and get a high credit limit. A high credit limit enables the user to buy more and more items from their credit card. But if you want a high credit limit then you will have to maintain a good Cibil Score. It tells the financial history of an individual whether he has paid the bills on time or not. On the other hand, people want to apply for HDFC Credit cards because of their exciting offers. So, you must know the minimum Cibil Score Required for HDFC Credit Card.
Table of Contents
CIBIL Score for HDFC Bank Credit Cards
A Cibil Score is a three-digit number and it falls between 300 to 900. On the other hand, it represents your Cibil Score and it is calculated by Cibil. The Reserve Bank of India has authorized three credit bureaus to issue the credit reports of an individual. A score of 750 is considered to be a good score for the HDFC bank credit cards. The bank will give you a quick approval for the card if you have a high credit score.
On the other hand, if you have a Cibil Score less than 750 then there are some chances of getting a credit card but the limit of that card will be low and the bank will charge high interest on it. Therefore it is necessary that you should have a Cibil Score of at least 750 if you are applying for the HDFC Credit Cards.
How to Check the CIBIL Score before Applying for the HDFC Credit Card
You can check your Cibil Score on the official website of Wishfin and if you find that your score is 750 or above then you can easily apply for the HDFC Credit Card. You just have to follow the steps given below in order to know your credit report:-
- Open the official website of Wishfin
- Visit the ‘CIBIL Score’ page
- Enter your first name, middle name, and last name
- Provide your date of birth and select gender
- Enter your PAN card number
- Type the net monthly income you earn
- Give your Employment status
- Type Employer name if in case you are salaried
- Give the Contact details such as the mobile number and email address
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Details you will Get After Checking your Credit Score
You will get the following details after checking your Cibil Score for the HDFC Credit Card:-
- A Summary of your Credit History.
- The name of the Applicant
- Social Security Number of the Individual
- Your existing credit cards.
- Your Running Loans
- The amount of money yet to be paid to the bank.
- Your Repayment history whether you are paying your bills on time or not.
Well, you know the minimum Cibil Score Required for HDFC Credit Card and if you are unaware of your recent Cibil Score then you can check it on the website. Every credit card issuer will check your Cibil Score before it gives you a credit card. So make sure that you maintain a Cibil Score of 750 and above so that you can get quick approval and a high credit limit for the HDFC Credit Card.