- Go through the Minimum Cibil Score Needed for the ICICI Bank Credit Cards.
- Check your Cibil Score through the Official Website of Wishfin.
- Get a Quick Approval for the ICICI Credit Cards if your Cibil Score is 750 and Above.
Every individual wants to apply for a credit card but sometimes due to a low Cibil Score, their credit card applications get rejected. On the other hand, credit cards play a vital role to manage the monthly expenses through the credit limit provided by the bank. Similarly, ICICI Credit Cards also have a lot of offers but due to a low Cibil Score, most of the individuals are unable to apply for it. Therefore you must know the minimum Cibil Score Required for ICICI Credit Card is 750. It is a positive Cibil Score and the chance for getting an ICICI Credit Card is more in such a score. So you must have at least a score of 750 to get quick approval for the card.
Table of Contents
CIBIL Score Needed for ICICI Bank Credit Card
A Cibil Score is a three-digit number that tells the credit history of an individual. It is calculated by the Credit Information Bureau India Limited and the scores range between 300 to 900. If you are closer to 900 then your score is considered to be a good score. But if you are applying for the ICICI Bank Credit Card then you will need a score of 750 in order to get quick approval for the credit card.
There are some cases when you can even apply for an ICICI credit card when your score is below 750 but the bank might decrease your credit limit and charge high interest on the outstanding amount. On the other hand, the eligibility criteria for getting a credit card might also be strict if your Cibil Score is less than 750.
Know Your CIBIL Score Before Applying for ICICI Cards
If you are not familiar with your Cibil Score then you can check it on the official website of Wishfin. It will tell you the exact score that you are having and it depends on the payment record of your debts. So, you must see the steps involved to check your Cibil Score and see whether it is above or below 750.
- Go to the official website of Wishfin
- Then, go to the ‘CIBIL Score’ page
- Give your first name, middle name, and last name
- Give your date of birth and select gender
- Type your PAN card number
- Type the net monthly income you earn
- Enter your Employment status
- Give Employer’s name if in case you are salaried
- Type Contact details such as the mobile number and email address
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Details You will Get After Checking Your Credit Score
After checking your Cibil Score on the website you will get the following information. It will tell you all the details related to your credit history of the credit cards you are using.
- A Summary of your Credit History.
- The name of the Applicant
- Social Security Number of the Individual
- Your existing credit cards.
- Your Running Loans
- The amount of money yet to be paid to the bank.
- Your Repayment history whether you are paying your bills on time or not.
Nowyou know the minimum Cibil Score Required for an ICICI credit card.So, before you apply for the ICICI Credit Card, you must make surethat your Cibil Score is 750 and above. The bank will give a quickapproval for the card if you have a good credit score. But if yourscore is below 750 then the eligibility criteria will be strict andthe bank might also give you a low credit limit.