Kotak Bank Credit Cards always have a lot of deals and offers on various brands and therefore many individuals prefer it. On the other hand, the bank also gives you a high credit limit on their credit cards if you have a good Cibil Score. But the minimum Cibil Score required for Kotak Credit Card is 750 and above. So, if you qualify for such a score then you can easily apply for the Kotak Bank Credit Cards. Let’s take a look at all the details that are related to Cibil Score so that you can get quick approval for your Kotak Credit Cards.
Table of Contents
Minimum Credit Score Needed for Kotak Bank Credit Cards
Usually, the Cibil Score Starts from 300 to 900 and it is calculated by the Credit Information Bureau of India. If your score is between 300 to 400 then it is considered a bad score. You have to maintain a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above in order to get quick approval from the Kotak Bank for their credit cards.
In some cases, the bank can give you approval for a credit card at a score of below 750 but the credit limit of that card will be reduced. On the other hand, you will have to fulfil strict eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Kotak bank Credit Cards. So, in order to get quick approval from the bank, you will have to maintain a Cibil Score of at least 750.
Know Your CIBIL Score
If you don’t know your exact Cibil Score then you can calculate it on the official website of Wishfin. You just have to provide some details related to your profile and in no time you can see your exact Cibil score. So, you must follow the steps given below to know your Credit Score.
- Visit the official website of Wishfin
- Open the ‘CIBIL Score’ page
- Enter your first name, middle name, and last name
- Provide your date of birth and select gender
- Give your PAN card number
- Give the net monthly income you earn
- Enter your Employment status
- Enter Employer’s name if in case you are salaried
- Provide Contact details such as the mobile number and email address
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Details You Will Get After Checking Your Credit Score
After knowing your exact Cibil Score, you can easily apply for a credit card. But you must know the details that you will get once you have checked your Cibil Score.
- A Summary of your Credit History.
- The name of the Applicant
- Social Security Number of the Individual
- Your existing credit cards.
- Your Running Loans
- The amount of money yet to be paid to the bank.
- Your Repayment history whether you are paying your bills on time or not.
Well, 750 and above is the minimum Cibil Score required for Kotak Credit Cards. So, in order to get quick approval from the bank, you need to maintain a credit score of at least 750. There are chances for getting a Kotak Bank credit card at a Cibil Score of below 750 but the approval might be strict and the credit limit will be low.