- Check the Minimum Cibil Score Needed for the SBI Credit Cards.
- Use the official Website of Wishfin to know the exact Cibil Score.
- Apply for the SBI Credit Card and get a quick approval if your score is 750 and above.
Nowadays most individuals apply for different credit cards. They just want to enjoy the offers on those cards and the credit limit. But Cibil Score is an important aspect that needs to be considered before you apply for any credit card. It defines your past repayment history and your track record. On the other hand, there are many individuals who want to apply for the SBI Credit Card but due to a low Cibil Score, their credit card application gets rejected. So here you can see the minimum Cibil Score Required for SBI Credit Card. Normally, the bank asks for a Cibil Score of 750 and above but they can negotiate if the individual is having a nice income. Therefore, you must explore all the details of the Cibil Score if you are applying for the SBI Credit Card.
Table of Contents
CIBIL Score for the SBI Credit Cards
A Cibil Score is basically a three-digit number and it is between the score of 300 to 900. The Cibil is a government body that calculates your Cibil Score. The Central Bank of India that is RBI has authorized three credit bureaus to issue the credit reports of an individual. So if you are applying for the SBI Credit Cards then you must have a Cibil Score of 750 and above. The State Bank of India will approve your Credit Card Application quickly if you are having a high Cibil Score.
But if in case you have a Cibil Score less than 750 then also the bank can issue you a credit card but the credit limit of that card will be low and the interest on that card will be high. Therefore it is really important for you to maintain a Cibil Score of at least 750 if you are applying for the SBI Credit Cards.
Check Your CIBIL Score Before Applying for the SBI Credit Card
It is necessary to know your Cibil Score before you apply for the SBI Credit Card. If you find that your Cibil Score is 750 and above then you should immediately apply for the credit card and get quick approval. You can use the Official website of Wishfin to know your exact Cibil Score.
- Visit the official website of Wishfin
- Go to the ‘CIBIL Score’ page
- Type your first name, middle name, and last name
- Give your date of birth and select gender
- Enter your PAN card number
- Enter the net monthly income you earn
- Provide your Employment status
- Type Employer’s name if in case you are salaried
- Provide Contact details such as the mobile number and email address
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Details You Will Get After Checking Your Credit Score
Once you have checked your Cibil Score for the Credit Card, you will get the following details related to your credit history.
- A Summary of your Credit History.
- The name of the Applicant
- Social Security Number of the Individual
- Your existing credit cards.
- Your Running Loans
- The amount of money yet to be paid to the bank.
- Your Repayment history whether you are paying your bills on time or not.
Nowyou know that the minimum Cibil Score Required for the SBI creditcard is 750. In some conditions, the bank can issue you a card evenif you have a Cibil Score less than 750 but they will give you a lowcredit limit and high interest will be charged on the card. So, makesure that you have a Cibil Score of 750 and above if you are willingto get an SBI Card.