It is always necessary to calculate your Cibil Score before you apply for any credit card. If you have a bad Cibil Score then it is obvious that your credit card application will be rejected. On the other hand, Standard Chartered Credit Cards usually have a lot of offers and it can earn you thousands of reward points. But before you apply for the credit card you must know that the minimum Cibil Score required for the Standard Chartered credit card is 750 and above. If you are not having a good Cibil Score then you can’t get a credit card from the Standard Chartered Bank. So, let’s see the other details related to the Cibil Score of Standard Chartered Credit Card.
Table of Contents
Minimum Credit Score Needed for the Standard Chartered Cards
A Cibil score is a three-digit number and it starts from 300 to 900. If your score is closer to 300 then it a poor Cibil Score and if your score is close to 900 then it a very good Cibil Score. But in order to get an easy credit card approval from Standard Chartered Bank, you need to have a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above.
If in case your Cibil Score is below 750 then also you can get credit cards depending upon your income. But the bank might reduce your credit limit on that card and charges a high rate of interest on the card. So, for quick approval, it is necessary to have a Cibil Score of 750 and above.
Calculation of CIBIL Score
You can make use of the Wishfin Cibil Score Calculator that will help you to know the exact Cibil Score. It will be calculated by the Credit Information Bureau and you can see the steps given below to calculate credit card Cibil Score:-
- Go to the official website of Wishfin
- Open the ‘CIBIL Score’ page on that website
- Enter your first name, middle name, and last name
- Enter your date of birth and select gender
- Type your PAN card number
- Type the net monthly income you earn
- Provide your Employment status
- Give Employer’s name if in case you are salaried
- Provide Contact details such as the mobile number and email address
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Details You Will Get After Checking Your Credit Score
Once you have followed all the steps for calculating the Cibil Score, you can see the following details on your screen that will be related to the Cibil Score for the Standard Chartered Credit Cards.
- A Summary of your Credit History.
- The name of the Applicant
- Social Security Number of the Individual
- Your existing credit cards.
- Your Running Loans
- The amount of money yet to be paid to the bank.
- Your Repayment history whether you are paying your bills on time or not.
Now you know that the minimum Cibil Score required for Standard Chartered Credit Card is 750 and above. There are some chances for getting a credit card at a score of 700 also but the bank will ask you for high-income proof and stability. On the other hand, you will have to go through a large document process. Therefore, it will be easy for you to get a credit card at a score of 750 and above and the bank will approve your application quickly.