- Process of Employer’s Login to the EPFO Account through Online Portal.
- Check the Pros of Accessing the Employer’s Portal Online.
- Register New Establishments through the EPFO Employer Login.
EPFO is the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization where an employee and an employer make equal contributions. 12% of the basic salary of the employee is contributed by both parties. The employer makes a contribution of 8.33% to the Employee Pension Scheme and the rest of the amount is contributed to the PF account. But an employer needs an EPFO Employer Login to make contributions and create an account for the employee. So, if you aren’t aware of the login process then you are at the right place. Here you can see the various steps involved to make an employer login to the EPFO website. You can also see various advantages of accessing the employer’s account online.
Table of Contents
The procedure of Employer’s EPFO Login
In order to login into the employer portal, you will always need a UAN. UAN is the universal account number that has to be activated before any login. After creating the UAN, you can easily log in. You can also change the password as per your needs. So, you can see the various steps involved if you are logging in to the employer portal of the EPFO website.
Steps for Employer’s Login to EPFO Account
- Open the home page of EPFO on your PC or Laptop and you can see many tabs there.
- Now expand the Services tab on the top and choose the For Employers Option.
- Then For Employers page will open where you will have to choose the Online ECR/Challan Submission/OTCP option under the Services Head.
- Now the Employer’s EPFO Portal will appear in front of you where you will have to enter the Username and Password.
- Finally, Click on the Sign In button to log in.
- If in case you have forgotten your password then you can click on the Forgot Password link and follow the full recovery process.
- Sometimes the account gets locked due to entering the wrong password again and again so you can make use of the Unlock Account link to recover your account.
Advantage of EPFO Employer Login
- The employer can make Registration of New Establishments through the employer login portal.
- The employer can also make the payment of ECR Challan.
- You can Create EPF accounts of your new employees once you start accessing the employer’s portal.
- You are allowed to approve EPF Claims for many other services as well.
- The employer can also make the online contribution of their share to the PF account.
- You can even check your contribution or the balance through the EPFO Login Portal for Employers.
Well, you can do a lot of things through the EPFO Employer Login. All you need is to first create or activate the Universal Account Number and then through UAN, you can make a hassle-free login. The EPFO Employer Portal allows you to manage your accounts and view the balance. You can also EPF Balance check and Pension balance through the employer portal.