- Know the various methods to check the withdrawal status of your EPF account.
- You can check the status through the Member Portal or UMANG Application.
- Make use of offline methods like sending SMS or giving a missed call to know your status.
There are many employees registered with EPFO and they make claims to withdraw the accumulated funds from their EPF accounts. You can make claims through the EPFO Portal for employees using the UAN and password. But if you want to check the EPFO Claim Status then you can use the Employee Login and track your status. So, you can go through the steps to know the Withdrawal Claim Status of your funds. Usually, an individual makes a withdrawal claim for house construction or renovation, medical emergency, and marriage. Whatever may be the reason for the claim, you should know how to make a claim and track it.
Ways to Track Withdrawal Claim of EPF from your Account
There are various online and offline ways through which you can check the status of your claim. You must first explore the online method to track EPFO Claim status. Make sure that you have the details of your company, extension code, details of employer’s EPF regional office, and UAN.
Steps to Check Online Claim Status through UAN Member Portal
- Visit the Official Website of EPFO and go to the Employee Login Portal.
- Enter your UAN and Password to Sign In.
- Now expand the drop-down menu of the Online Services Tab present on the top.
- Then click on the Track Claim Status Option in the drop-down menu.
- Now you can see the EPFO withdrawal claim status on the screen.
The EPFO Claim Status will include the following details:-
- Claim ID
- Claim Receipt Date
- Para Details
- Claim Form Type
- Total Amount Approved
- Dispatch Date
- Claim Status
Track your Withdrawal Claim Status through UMANG App
You can also make use of the UMANG App to check the status of your withdrawal claim. Just follow the steps given below to check your status but you should link your mobile number with UAN:-
- Download the UMANG App from Play Store or Apple Store into your Mobile Phone.
- Launch the App and Search for EPF.
- From the available options, select the Employee Centric Services option.
- Then click on the Track Claim option.
- Then enter the UAN and click on the Get OTP option.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and then click on the Login Button.
- Now, you can see all the claims you have made up to date on your screen.
Know the EPFO Claim Status through SMS or a Missed Call
In order to know the claim status through an SMS or a Missed Call, you will have to link your mobile number, Aadhar Number, and Bank details with UAN. These services are free of cost and you can follow any method to check your claim status:-
- Give a Missed Call from your Registered Mobile Number on 011-22901406.
- Send an SMS “EPFO UAN LAN” to 7738299899 from your registered mobile number.
Now, you can check the EPFO withdrawal claim status online through the EPFO official website. All you have to enter is the UAN and password to log in. Once you are logged in, you can easily go to the Online Services Tab and check the status of your claim. You can even use the UMANG Mobile App to check the status of your EPFO claim. There are some offline methods as well, like sending SMS or giving a missed call to know the EPFO claim status.