There are a lot of people in India who have HDFC Credit Cards and they make the best use of them. They enjoy cashback and discount offers on these credit cards. But every individual needs to keep an eye on their transactions so that they don’t overspend. So, you must know how to check HDFC Credit Card Balance to keep a track of your credit card transactions. You can have HDFC Bank Credit Card balance check through Net Banking, Mobile Application, and SMS. You can even call on the customer care number and ask for the credit card balance from the representative. Let’s explore all the ways through which you can know about your HDFC Bank Credit Card balance.
Table of Contents
Ways to Check the Balance of HDFC Credit Card
There are four effective ways through which you can know your credit card balance and the remaining credit card limit.
Use Net Banking to Know HDFC Credit Card Balance
You can use HDFC net banking to check the balance of your credit card. Use the following steps to check your balance:-
- Visit the official website of the HDFC Bank.
- Go to the Net Banking Page and use your Customer ID and IPIN to log in.
- Then move to the Cards Segment after logging in
- Click on the Active Cards link and you will see all your HDFC Credit Cards linked to your account.
- You can see the Available Credit Limit and Statement Balance along with the linked credit cards.
- The Available Credit will be the remaining limit you can use for further transactions and the Statement balance will be the HDFC Credit Card Balance.
Download HDFC Mobile Application
You can even have the HDFC Credit Card Balance Check through the HDFC Mobile Application. The IOS, Android, and Windows devices have this application.
- Open the HDFC Application on your mobile phone.
- Make the HDFC Credit Card Login using your ID and IPIN.
- Make sure your credit card is linked to your net banking account.
- After logging in, click on the More option.
- Then go to the Credit Cards option.
- Now, you can see your Credit Card Number along with the credit limit balance and the credit card balance.
- You can even see your HDFC Credit Card statement in the HDFC Mobile App.
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance through SMS
If you don’t have a smartphone or internet connection then you can know the balance of your HDFC Credit Card by sending an SMS to the toll-free number.
If you want to know the Credit Card balance then you will have to send an SMS CCBAL<space>Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712.
On the other hand, if you want to know the balance of the credit limit remaining on your HDFC Card then you must send an SMS CCAL<space> Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712.
It is mandatory to send the SMS from your registered mobile number otherwise you will not receive any details of your balance from the bank.
Make a Call on Customer Care Number
You can even call on the customer care number of the HDFC Bank to check the HDFC Bank Credit Card Balance. The customer care numbers of different cities are given below:-
- Delhi NCR- 011-61606161
- Mumbai- 022-61606161
- Chandigarh- 0172-6160616
- Bangalore- 080-61606161
- Pune- 020-61606161
- Kolkata- 033-61606161
- Lucknow- 0522-6160616
- Hyderabad- 040-61606161
- Jaipur- 0141-6160616
- Indore- 0731-6160616
- Cochin- 0484-6160616
- Chennai- 044-61606161
- Ahmedabad- 079-61606161
So now you know how to check HDFC Credit Card Balance through SMS and Net Banking. If you have a smartphone and an internet connection then you must use the Internet Banking or Mobile Application to know the balance. But for offline HDFC Credit Card Balance inquiry, you can either send an SMS to a toll-free number or call on the HDFC Customer Care Number.