- Know the Process to Register on the E Way Online Portal.
- Check the Registration Process for the Registered Suppliers and Transporters.
- Explore the Registration Procedure of the Unregistered Suppliers and Transporters.
EWay Bill is created when a good is transferred from the supplier to the buyer and the value of goods exceeds ₹50000. But to generate an E-way bill, you will have to register on the E-way bill login portal. So, you can see the process of Eway bill registration in this article and follow the simple steps to execute this task. The registration process is different for all the taxpayers and they are Registered Suppliers, Unregistered Suppliers, and Registered/Unregistered Transporters. Therefore, you must analyze your status and according to that, follow the process of registration. It is mandatory to register yourself on the E Way Bill online portal if you want to create an e-way bill.
Table of Contents
Registration Process on the Eway Bill Login Portal
The registration process is different for all the identities mentioned above. You must go through the process of all of the three identities and see which suits best to register your consignment.
Registration Process for Registered Supplier/Transporter
- Visit the Official website of GST Eway Bill ewaybillgst.gov.in
- If the Login Pop-up appears then you must close it.
- Now Click on the Eway Bill Registration option present under the Registration head.
- Enter the GSTIN and the Captcha shown in the Box.
- Then click on the Blue Coloured Go button.
- An auto-filled E-Way Bill Registration Form will open and then click on the Send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and verify it.
- Now Create a New User ID and Password.
- If there is an error when the system is validating your details then you will get a pop-up message.
- After filling in all the details correctly, you will get your User ID and Password.
Registration Process for Unregistered Transporter
- Go to the Official Website of E Way ewaybillgst.gov.in or you can also find this link after making a GST Login.
- Close the Login Pop-up and then click on the Enrolment for Transporters option under the Registration tab.
- Now you will have to fill the Application for Enrollment u/s 35(2) and you can follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Choose your State
- Enter the Name as it is mentioned on your PAN card.
- Enter your PAN Number
- Select the type of enrollment in the options Warehouse, Godown, Cold Storage, and Transport Service.
- Now choose the constitution of business among Proprietorship, Partnership Firm, Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, HUF, and Foreign Company.
- Enter the Particulars of Principle Place of Business
- Provide your Email Address and Phone Number and then verify it.
- Enter the Username you want to have and check the availability.
- Then enter the password you want to have to access the E Way Login Portal.
- Accept the Declaration and enter the Captcha shown in the box.
- Finally, Click on the Save Button and now you can make an E-Way Bill Login using the User ID and Password.
When the Good is Received from Unregistered Supplier
If a registered receiver is receiving goods from an unregistered supplier then the receiver has to comply with the procedures of generating an e-way bill.
Username and Password
- Make sure that the User ID must be a minimum of 8 characters and not more than 15 characters.
- The Password should be at least 8 characters.
- You can use Small and Capital Alphabets, Numbers, and Special Characters in your Username and Password.
- Take a note of your Username and Password and keep them securely because they will help you to make an EWay Login.
Now it is necessary for every individual to generate an Eway bill if the value of goods he is transporting is more than ₹50000. If you don’t know the process to register on the E-Way Bill portal then you must follow the steps given above. The procedure of registration is different for the Registered Suppliers and Transporters and Unregistered Suppliers and transporters.