Top Banks for Home Loans in Bangalore with Branch Addresses
|Banks||Main Branch Address||Home Loan Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|SBI||65, St Marks Road, Shanthala Nagar, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560001||8.05%-8.55%|
|HDFC Ltd||HDFC LTD., #1107,1st Floor, Old Outer Ring Road, Kengeri Satellite town, Kengeri, Bengaluru - 560060||8.65% - 9.95%|
|ICICI Bank||No, 947, 12th Main Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Appareddipalya, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038||8.75% - 9.80%|
|Axis Bank||8th Cross Road, Vijaynagar, M.C.Layout, Cholur Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560023||7.60% - 8.05%|
|PNB HFL||PNB HFL Ltd, Ltd,2767/3, New No-83/3, |
2nd Floor, Sri Raghavendra Mansion,
Kantharaju Urs Road, Saraswathi Puram,
Opp Saraswathi Theatre,
|8.50% - 10.35%|
|Indiabulls HFL||1St Floor 76 & 77 Sajja Enclave Saraswathi Nilyam Compund 2Nd Main Rj Garden, Chinnappanahalli, Bengaluru||8.65% Onwards|
|Bank of Baroda||274, V.R. Manor, 100 Feet Rd, Binnamangala, Stage 2, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038||7.45% - 8.80%|
|DHFL||1347/36, 2nd floor, Ragigudda Circle, South End, Main Road, 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru 560069||9.05% - 9.95%|
|LIC HFL||LIC Housing Finance Limited|
19/19, Jeevab Soudha, 24th Main,
Ground Floor, Phase I J.p.nagar
Bangalore - 560078
|8.65% - 10.25%|
|IDBI Bank||Anand Nilaya, No 6, 100 Feet Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095||7.50% - 10.65%|
Eligibility Criteria for Home Loan in Bangalore
- Salaried must be a minimum of 21 years at the time of loan application and not over 58 years at the maturity of a loan. Self-employed can apply for a home loan at a minimum age of 24 years and must be below 65 years at the expiry of the loan tenure.
- Salaried and self-employed need to earn an annual income of ₹ 1,80,000 and ₹ 1,80,000-3,00,000, respectively.
- Over 2 years of work experience and a minimum of 1 year with the existing employer is required for a salaried. But if you are a self-employed, a vigil of not less than 3 years is necessary to avail a home loan.
- Proof of Identity- PAN Card/Driving license/ Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar Card
- Proof of address- Passport/Utility bill/Voter ID/Aadhar Card
- Proof of Income- Last 3-month Salary Slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Bank Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement
- Property Documents- Agreement Sale Copy, Certificate of Possession, Land Tax Receipt, Detailed Cost Break-up of Construction, Letter of allotment, Original NOC
Home Loan Bangalore Details
Below are the general interest rates offered on housing loans in India which are subject to change from one lender to another. You can compare the rates and also calculate EMI in advance and then finally apply for the lender that suits your budget.
|Interest Rate||6.70% - 14.00%|
|Processing Fee||0% to 1.25 % of the loan amount|
|Prepayment/ part payment charges||Nil|
|Tenure/ Repayment||1-30 years|
About Home Loan in Bangalore
With Bangalore, the names that come to the mind are the IT giants Infosys Wipro and ISRO. These companies are busy setting new benchmarks operating from this beautiful city of Bangalore. Not only the private sector firms, but even public sector units like Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bharat Electronics Limited, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, among others are having their headquarters here. Being the capital of Karnataka, Bangalore ranks among the top five populous cities in India.
About Home Loan
A ‘Ashiyana’ in Bangalore is a dream of many because of the repute and opportunity that the city has. As the property prices can soar in lakhs to crores in Bangalore, you would have to fall back on a home loan to buy one. You can avail a home loan for a time period as long as 30 years. With the interest rates getting slashed like anything these days, there can’t be a better time than this to buy a property on a home loan. You can take a loan for buying a new or resale flat, plot to construct a home, furnishing, renovation and extension of a housing unit.