FD Interest Rates 2018119 views
Table of Contents
About HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit in Guwahati
If you are looking to enhance your saved money, then HSBC bank offers you the best mode of investment. The fixed deposit scheme of the bank is very popular among the people in Guwahati because of the attractive rate of interest which is given on the invested money. HSBC bank has opened up one branch in the city of Guwahati so as to provide the product to the customer.
HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Guwahati at a glance
Check out the important details of a fixed deposit offered by HSBC bank in the city.
|Interest rate||3.00% - 7.50%|
|Minimum amount||₹10,000 and above|
|Tenure||Minimum- 7 days|
Maximum- 10 years
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Guwahati
HSBC bank fixed deposit can be availed by any existing customer who has an account which is operated and maintained with the bank. A fixed deposit account can be opened by any of them-
- Individuals or groups
- Joint stock companies
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Minor individuals by Guardian
Documents for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Guwahati
The list of important documents which are needed to open a fixed deposit with HSBC bank has been given below. Have a look at them right now.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/Driving License /Passport /PAN Card/ Voters ID card.
- Proof of Current Residential Address- Voter ID card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Driving license/Society outgoing bill/Lease agreement/Gas bill/Water bill/Property tax bill/Domicile certificate with address which is issued by Municipal Corporation
- Proof of Age- PAN card/Driving license/Passport/Birth certificate/School leaving certificate
For additional details, refer to Fixed Deposit Guwahati.
Address of HSBC Bank branch in Guwahati
The list of HSBC Bank branch in Guwahati has been given below with the complete address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|G.S Road||G.S.Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati, Assam - 781005||HSBC0781002||781039002||9706000101|